Tribù 1993 Eau de Toilette

Tribù (Eau de Toilette) by Benetton
Bottle Design Tamotsu Yagi
Tribù (Eau de Toilette) is a perfume by Benetton for women and was released in 1993. The scent is floral-fruity. The production was apparently discontinued.

Floral
Fruity

Belgian blackcurrantBelgian blackcurrant Italian mandarin orangeItalian mandarin orange Italian violet leafItalian violet leaf
ChamomileChamomile Moroccan jasmineMoroccan jasmine Bulgarian roseBulgarian rose Indonesian ylang-ylangIndonesian ylang-ylang Moroccan geraniumMoroccan geranium
Indian sandalwoodIndian sandalwood Yugoslavian oakmossYugoslavian oakmoss Benzoin SiamBenzoin Siam Haitian vetiverHaitian vetiver

Perfumer

Submitted by DonVanVliet, last update on 30.11.2023.

2.5
7.5

a lot of old samples...
Are still given out. A perfume couldn't smell this bad. It is discontinued so it makes sense that my sample is bad.

Intense hard liquor and mint at first, then it turns to smelling like teabags. Poor thing.
7.5

Oakmoss, I repeat, Oakmoss
I have a manufacturer's carded sample of Benetton TRIBU, so I decided to give it a shot this morning. What I smell, above all, is oakmoss. There is no florality, no fruitiness, and some vague woody quality to this perfume. This smells completely unisex but not all that appealing to me.

It's basically impossible to know whether my sample has transformed or this is how TRIBU smells from a fresh bottle as well. The reviews are all over the map, so my best guess is that this is a perfume which undergoes metamorphosis as the years pass. Since I obtained my sample from a discounter, it may have sat in a warehouse for nearly twenty years! Who knows?

Anyway, this time slice of TRIBU is wearable but, again, not that appealing to me. Because of the marked oakmoss, it reminds me of chypres in the neighborhood of Jacomo SILENCES.

Popular by Benetton

Colors de Benetton Man (Eau de Toilette) by Benetton Colors de Benetton (Eau de Toilette) by Benetton Colors de Benetton Man Black by Benetton Hot by Benetton United Dreams - Aim High by Benetton Benetton Sport Man by Benetton Colors de Benetton Man Green by Benetton United Dreams - Be Strong by Benetton Colors de Benetton Man Blue by Benetton Paradiso Inferno Blue by Benetton Paradiso Inferno Pink by Benetton b.clean Soft Fragrance by Benetton B.United Woman by Benetton Let's Fly Man by Benetton United Dreams - Dream Big for Men by Benetton Let's Love Woman by Benetton United Dreams - Together for Him by Benetton Nero Man by Benetton Cold by Benetton Colors de Benetton Blue by Benetton