Fuel for Life Homme 2007 Eau de Toilette

Fuel for Life Homme (Eau de Toilette) by Diesel
Fuel for Life Homme (Eau de Toilette) is a perfume by Diesel for men and was released in 2007. The scent is sweet-fruity. It is being marketed by L'Oréal.

Fruity
Synthetic

AniseedAniseed GrapefruitGrapefruit
RaspberryRaspberry LavenderLavender
HeliotropeHeliotrope WoodsWoods

Perfumers

Videos
Submitted by DonVanVliet, last update on 27.02.2024.

Helpful Review 16
A forgotten love
It must have been around 2010 when I first noticed this fragrance. I was at Douglas at the time, looking for a good everyday scent. I had tried many and somehow there was nothing for me. I remember that a nice advisor took care of me and gave me the diesel directly with the words "have you already seen this one? It would suit you". Diesel and perfume, what would that be, I thought, and tested it directly on the back of my hand. The first impression was, wow... That's intense So I gave him a few seconds to unfold and smelled again. A symphony of gray frog and anise mixed with a touch of lavender enveloped my olfactory cells. I had never smelled anything like it before. But I was always on the safe side and used scents that you could smell on every second person on the street. This was something completely new and I decided to use this scent. I loved this scent and I associate many great memories with it. When the bottle was empty, I looked for something new, I think it was Boss Orange? At that time I was still so adjusted that I didn't want to commit myself to one thing... Now almost 10 years later, I have rediscovered the scent for me. It was back at Douglas when I was shopping with my girlfriend and wanted to show her my young wild scent that I used to love. So I sprayed it on the test strip and immediately had a flashback. You could smell the hot one, I thought and passed it on to my girlfriend... Your reaction, boar he is great! I just thought to myself in this moment, why did I neglect him so much? And there she was again, the old love! I first took the 50ml, because I couldn't estimate whether the scent had been reformulated in the meantime or not... I bought and tested it extensively at home and had to find out that nothing had changed. Meanwhile it is the king in my collection and I even bought a second bottle. This scent will definitely accompany me for a few more years, because it is awesome. The H&S is above average and comes across best in spring and summer. My fuel for life i love you.
8.5

Easy Rider
I recently cleared out my travel trolleys, several of which I had in use. I used to go to meetings abroad for a few days. This is a cosmetic bag with an unused bottle of Diesel - Fuel for Life in my hands.
I had forgotten that for years, must be from autumn 2009.
Just applied a splash, I am again fire and flame for my new old fragrance.

The top note is unique.
A certain sweetness paired with wood and something fruity.
I don't smell raspberry at all with this perfume, I'm sorry to say.
I'd rather say slightly bitter grapefruit with a hint of sour pineapple.
But the slightly woody note is also already present in the top note.
Really beautiful fragrance that has bonds from the 90s.

I already see myself squeezing into the leather suit, biker boots, scarf and before I close the leather jacket a few splashes of diesel on the T-shirt, helmet up and down goes the journey......a nice journey into the past, where you met with like-minded people for a trip through the Alps.
In the evening then in the Beiz on a few beers, to play billiards, pinball and play darts ... a beautiful journey into the past ......

Helpful Review 5
To be taken with caution
The fragrance is one of my favorites. It is unique and stands out from the crowd. A good mixture of sweet, fruity and woody. It combines all elements of a good perfume. I can only recommend this fragrance to others to wear on any occasion.
7.5

Helpful Review 3
Totally gender-bending this one
I did not like the female version of this fragrance in the slightest, so I was actually interested to see whether or not this fragrance would once again disappoint me.

Well, Diesel Fuel for Life Homme, is better than the female version. Five million times better.

I couldn't believe what I was smelling. This fragrance is deliciously seductive and masculine.

It opens with a subtle hint of grapefruit and rich, sweet, licoricey anise. It's like a more woodsy, more masculine version of Lolita Lempicka, just minus the vanilla.

I'll agree with previous reviewers that state that this fragrance can be worn by either sex. I'm a very girly-girl and I'm really enjoying gender-bending this fragrance.

The deep woodsy aspect blended with the almost tart raspberry, anise, spicy notes and heliotrope, gives this fragrance an earthy-like finish, very unique and distinguishable.

Diesel Fuel for Life Homme, smells sexy on a man and daring on a woman. The lasting strength is fantastic and the sillage rather strong. In fact, it can be quite overwhelming if over-applied.

It's a pity that I hadn't discovered this fragrance until now. I have missed out on many a chance to douse past boyfriends in this wonderful scent.

All about presentation
I believe that the presentation of the perfume is what is most fascinating about it: the canvas covering the bottle in high relief is a charm that sharpens interest, even before feeling it on the skin.

Then, when spraying it, the charm faded a bit, perhaps due to the intense opening, which sounds chaotic to my nose.
I thought: it's a perfume created in partnership with Jacques Cavallier, let's let the fragrance develop, in order to see what happens.

Over time, the notes soften, sweetening little by little, so that, at a certain point, they finally create a pleasant aura. It's just that, in my opinion, the notes settle into the skin, clearer, less shuffled, defining themselves without the hindrance of the initial explosion.

This mutation gives the perfume a bias that I consider androgynous, which is why I understand it to be perfectly shareable. I find him fresh and jovial, even spring-like, with a face more daytime than nighttime.

Given these characteristics, I consider it too discreet for my taste, which requires more alarming and disturbing sensations.

As it unfolds, it starts to exhaust discreetly, moderately, without much fanfare. As for performance, it's unflappable.

I like, without loving. I contemplate, without being enchanted.
More reviews

HugoMontezHugoMontez 2 months ago
7.5
Very underrated scent. A really nice anisic fougère with a powdery base. Interesting and cheap. What more we could ask for?
PedroCabralPedroCabral 1 year ago
Sweet, exotic and modern. It is a versatile fragrance and suits younger people.
KaddShaddaiKaddShaddai 2 months ago
6.5
Hardly I reach for this but I somehow enjoy each time I put this on, really grew on me
RomadyRomady 4 years ago
6.5
Synthetic, sweet opening .
Add some raspberry and it goes into a nice, but not groundbreaking, drydown.
AttlasAttlas 6 years ago
Some people love the smell of gasoline, some hate it. I like it! To me it's addictive. If you are like me you will like this.
More statements

Popular by Diesel

Only The Brave (Eau de Toilette) by Diesel Loverdose by Diesel Fuel for Life Spirit by Diesel Loverdose Red Kiss by Diesel Only The Brave Tattoo by Diesel Loverdose Tattoo by Diesel Spirit of the Brave Intense by Diesel Fuel for Life Femme by Diesel Plus Plus Feminine by Diesel Zero Plus Masculine (Eau de Toilette) by Diesel D by Diesel Fuel for Life Unlimited by Diesel Bad by Diesel Bad Intense by Diesel Plus Plus Masculine (Eau de Toilette) by Diesel Spirit of the Brave by Diesel Zero Plus Feminine by Diesel Only The Brave Street by Diesel Only The Brave Wild by Diesel Only The Brave Extreme by Diesel