Living Lalique 2015 Eau de Parfum

Living Lalique (Eau de Parfum) by Lalique
Shop now
Search on
Search
We may earn a commission when you buy from links on our site, including the eBay Partner Network.
Shop now
Living Lalique (Eau de Parfum) is a perfume by Lalique for women and was released in 2015. The scent is woody-spicy. It was last marketed by Lalique Group / Art & Fragrance.
Search on
Search

Floral
Powdery

NutmegNutmeg BergamotBergamot Black pepperBlack pepper
Orris butterOrris butter VanillaVanilla Tonka beanTonka bean
SandalwoodSandalwood CashmeranCashmeran VetiverVetiver

Perfumers

Submitted by Michael, last update on 27.01.2023.
  • RateRate
  • CollectionCollection
  • ClassifyClassify
  • NotesNotes

Helpful Review 6
A fragrance with superpow(d)er
This fragrance is one of my favorites.
I find it has a lot of power with a lot of powder (powder) and thus corresponds to my taste.

Who is looking for a powdery, but no granny closet fragrance, so please test necessarily.
Living Lalique unfolds very powerful and fills the room immediately, after about 1 hour, the scent is then very pleasantly soft. The vanilla is clearly to smell, but in a very fine variant, which is not intrusive and not after a dessert reminds, but after a visit to the theater :-)

I Love it!
1 Reply
8.5
Very helpful Review 17
One day I 'll fly away
Today my girlfriend had " free time " because her " Holder " i.e. " supervisor " is otherwise busy.

Of course we enjoy our "freedom from birds" - especially them - and we spend money uselessly and try shoes to the limit.

This used to be - before his time - our Friday pleasure.

In a mountain of shoes she keeps talking about separation - and I listen to her patiently.

Then a turn to the English department store, where the beautiful Lalique packaging catches our eyes - or the hovering golden swallow flies into our eyes.

You can't test there - but I trust the appealing Kartönchen.
Some Laliques I find great - some are too harsh for me.
Well, we'll see...

At home I release the little swallow from its " cage " and a wonderfully soft powdery scent floats around my nose.

The powdery tends to be delicately sweetish into marzipan - supported by light vanilla and soft cashmeran.
Nutmeg and pepper remain in the background - but appear lively.

This golden bird is graceful - and sings of freedom.

The friend would like to stay - but gets a rude veto by phone.

We click on Randy Crawford :
One day I 'll fly away - leave your love to yesterday...
and then we say goodbye.

The golden bird with the beautiful name Living continues to circle.

2 Replies

OmniamfayedOmniamfayed 2 years ago
6.5
Starts soapy... It reminded me of l'air du temps but the dry down is warm yet refreshing vétiver ... I like it overall.
0 Replies
KimJongKimJong 3 years ago
Encre Noire Pour Elle's name should be Living's. Vetiver like a warm shave cream. It's a pleasant smell.
0 Replies

Popular by Lalique

Lalique pour Homme Equus (Eau de Parfum) by Lalique Encre Noire à L'Extrême by Lalique Encre Noire (Eau de Toilette) by Lalique Ombre Noire by Lalique Lalique pour Homme Lion (Eau de Parfum) by Lalique Encre Noire Sport by Lalique Noir Premier - Or Intemporel 1888 by Lalique Lalique Le Parfum (Eau de Parfum) by Lalique Hommage à l'Homme (Eau de Toilette) by Lalique Lalique White (Eau de Toilette) by Lalique Perles de Lalique by Lalique Noir Premier - Fleur Universelle 1900 by Lalique Amethyst by Lalique Satine (Eau de Parfum) by Lalique Lalique White in Black by Lalique Noir Premier - Illusion Captive 1898 by Lalique Noir Premier - Terres Aromatiques 1905 by Lalique Lalique (Eau de Parfum) by Lalique Les Compositions Parfumées - Oriental Zinc by Lalique Lalique pour Homme Equus (Eau de Toilette) by Lalique Lalique pour Homme Lion (Eau de Toilette) by Lalique