Ana Abiyedh Poudrée

Ana Abiyedh Poudrée by Lattafa / لطافة
Ana Abiyedh Poudrée is a popular perfume by Lattafa / لطافة for women and men. The release year is unknown. The scent is powdery-sweet. It is still in production.

Powdery
Creamy
Floral
Oriental

RoseRose SaffronSaffron
CaramelCaramel PatchouliPatchouli
AmberAmber VanillaVanilla OudOud
Submitted by Darkbeat, last update on 21.02.2024.

Very helpful Review 23
The longing for something "beautiful" in my dreary everyday desk life
Too much to say for a statement, so here's my first review :)

Bought because hyped, afterwards quite disappointed. Have smelled at the beginning especially alcohol and plastic. Have the bottle then let stand for a few months, tried again and lo and behold... the scent is ENORMOUS post-matured.

Meanwhile, he smells very round, full and so finely tuned to each other that I could hardly make out a fragrance component in detail. The oud I smell (fortunately) not at all! Rosy-floral also not really...

For me describes him most likely the following:
A Dry Musk Vanilla. "Make-up powder" with a scent that could not be better, which is why you would like to tap your entire body with the fluffiest powder puff.

Despite that I now find great pleasure in this fragrance I notice that I do not put it on so often. Somehow hardly a real occasion is found, where it must be necessarily this..
However, I sit more often times at my desk, work before me and it comes up the longing for "something beautiful" in me. Then I spray Ana Abiyedh Poudree in the crook of my arm and bury my nose. It defnitively triggers something very good in me. "Security!"

Very helpful Review 12
Powdery black tie aura for every day
What a wonderful, powdery everyday fragrance :)

It reminds me a lot of Celine's Black Tie - and for a fraction of the price!

Admittedly, in a direct comparison of the two fragrances, Black Tie is much softer, smoother and more buttery. Nevertheless, Lattafa's Poudrée has nothing to hide.

Ana Abiyedh Poudrée has a powdery, sweet and warming fragrance aura. The fragrance can't completely hide a minimal synthetic quality from my nose. But that's complaining on a very high level, considering the price.

The bottle is also of unusually high quality for a perfume at a drugstore price. It feels really heavy in the hand.

Anyone who loves lovely powder fragrances should take a look at this one. Please don't be put off by the listed fragrance notes - at least I can't detect saffron, patchouli or oud.

Tessence
Beautiful powder scent or My Little Pony from the 90s?
Again such a fragrance that develops terribly on my skin. Maybe it's me, but I prefer to start at the beginning:

Through a dear Parfuma reached me a sample of the Ana Abiyedh Poudrée, continuing to search for a powdery ballet / theater perfume.
Interested I tested the fragrance (on paper) and was pleasantly surprised:
When spraying comes through first clearly the alcohol, here for me a mixture of gasoline and window paint. Fortunately, this evaporates relatively quickly. And then... I smelled only once nothing more. When I already thought I was odor-blind to the perfume, a very delicate, elegant, powdery creaminess slowly developed on the test strip. My notes say "After a while, one of the most wearable, unobtrusive perfumes. Round, powdery floral".
In short, I was thrilled. Even after two days, I could still sniff the warm powdery creaminess on paper.

So with anticipation I went to the skin test.
And would have liked to wash off the fragrance directly again.

Briskly the perfume develops on my skin a plastic note, which I first commented as "Barbie scent", but then quickly had to think of the My Little Pony figures, which I had in the 90s.
If you let your nose dive deep into this plastic, you can very clearly detect caramel. This also remains constantly present, but constantly this super potent plastic muff. Bäh.
I tried to find the beautiful powderiness from the test strip again, but I actually succeeded only after washing it off several times. Then it smelled again discreetly powdery-creamy, well-groomed. A little like a better Nivea cream.

My husband commented on the fragrance, by the way, even when I was still up to my neck in the plastic muff, as an expensive, beautiful, mild(!) Nivea fragrance.
Unfortunately, he only gave me a headache.

1 Review
Strong spicy fragrance
After reading many positive reviews about this fragrance, I came into possession of it today.

This fragrance unfortunately does not seem so powdery and clean to me, contrary to most reviews.
It smells like a spicy Indian supermarket with a hint of powder.
I have given 3-4 sprays in the air in the apartment and the scent does not smell very pleasant.
Even my sister, who entered the apartment shortly after, disappeared into a room, so as not to perceive this fragrance.

Again contrary to most reviews, the scent is very persistent and very intrusive.
I have sprayed room sprays and ventilated heavily, but the scent is still very present.
I have also washed my neck and hair to get rid of the scent, but unfortunately to no avail.
I smell only the Ana abiyedh poudree despite applying other heavy and intense perfumes like the Dekadence by Marc Jacobs.

About the fragrance itself, it smells very spicy to me, the saffron is very strong and the oud is also strongly perceptible, which probably also gives the fragrance its intensity. It still resonates something slightly powdery.
It is definitely a more oriental fragrance.

Unfortunately, an absolute bad buy, although I had looked forward to the fragrance.
9.5

DogiCoco
Fluffy powder dreams on a budget
What a gorgeous, feminine powder puff. It starts out clean with a fluffy white musk and soft flowers, but turns sweet and vanillic quickly. There is a hint of that "nostalgic vanilla scented plastic toy for girls" note in this, but for some reason it comes across much more elegant and grown-up than this kind of scent usually does. Maybe because it's so powdery and devoid of any fruity or too literal gourmand notes? It also has a waxy, borderline dry tonka base that really anchors the fluffiness of the scent and adds depth. Saffron is not a dominant note here, just a mysterious, warm and spicy background hum, but in my opinion it's still important for the composition. It sets off the sweetness so nicely.

I find the blend quite unique. Lattafa makes some dupe fragrances, but I don't think this is one of them. Even though there are many perfumes that lean into the same general direction, I can't think of one that smells exactly like Ana Abiyedh Poudrée. Celine Black Tie has lots of votes as similar, but to me, Ana Abiyedh Poudrée comes across more robust and powerful and a bit sweeter.

It also smells more expensive than it is, if I tried this blindly I never would have guessed that a bottle was available for 25€ or less.
More reviews

1 short view on the fragrance
OmniamfayedOmniamfayed 2 years ago
Baby powder / vanilla comforting more feminine scent... Good longevity 6 hours.. intimate sillage.
1 Comment

Popular by Lattafa / لطافة

Khamrah / خمرة by Lattafa / لطافة Bade'e Al Oud - Oud for Glory by Lattafa / لطافة Asad by Lattafa / لطافة Raghba by Lattafa / لطافة Ameer Al Oudh Intense Oud by Lattafa / لطافة Ana Abiyedh / آنا أبيض (Eau de Parfum) by Lattafa / لطافة Qaa'ed by Lattafa / لطافة Eternal Oud by Lattafa / لطافة Liam / ليام by Lattafa / لطافة Qaed Al Fursan by Lattafa / لطافة Oud Mood (Eau de Parfum) by Lattafa / لطافة Opulent Oud by Lattafa / لطافة Nebras by Lattafa / لطافة Maahir Legacy by Lattafa / لطافة Raghba Wood Intense by Lattafa / لطافة Fakhar Lattafa Men / فخار لطافة رجال by Lattafa / لطافة Bade'e Al Oud - Amethyst by Lattafa / لطافة Bade'e Al Oud - Honor & Glory / بديع العود by Lattafa / لطافة Nasheet by Lattafa / لطافة Ramz Lattafa (Silver) by Lattafa / لطافة