Le Parfum d'Alice 2015

Le Parfum d'Alice by Nejma
Le Parfum d'Alice is a popular perfume by Nejma for women and was released in 2015. The scent is fruity-sweet. It is still in production. Pronunciation

Fruity
Floral

RhubarbRhubarb Pink grapefruitPink grapefruit BlackcurrantBlackcurrant Pink pepperPink pepper
Blackcurrant absoluteBlackcurrant absolute Orange blossom absoluteOrange blossom absolute Turkish rose absoluteTurkish rose absolute PeonyPeony
Cognac barrelCognac barrel LabdanumLabdanum Haitian vetiverHaitian vetiver

Perfumer

Submitted by Michael, last update on 13.07.2023.

1 in-depth fragrance description

Orange blossom sweet-sour
For me, the fragrance is an interesting combination of orange blossoms (which I primarily perceive during the whole process) and sweet-sour berry fruits. In the pyramid rhubarb, grapefruit and currant are indicated. I don't perceive a single fruit, especially not the plum, as it says in a commentary. If so, then with a good imagination one can most likely smell out the currant.
But for me the scent remains predominantly flowery sweet-sour. So sweet-sour, that I can't enjoy it at all, because my saliva keeps running in my mouth. But it's probably me with my preferences, rather than the smell that it doesn't work between us at all.
The quality of the fragrance is fine, that's why I gave it such a good rating. It is long-lasting; projects well but not overwhelmingly; it is densely woven; it is full; it does not smell synthetic at all.
The bottle and packaging is simply a dream.
Suitable for whom:
the fragrance is in my opinion rather feminine, and is suitable for lovers of orange blossom fragrances and sweet-sour, fruity fragrances.

1 short view on the fragrance
GorgiaGorgia 2 years ago
Beautiful well blended citrus floral woody and smoky perfume.So versatille.Sharp and smooth,sweet and luxurous.I'am impressed!

Popular by Nejma

Six by Nejma Seven (Eau de Parfum) by Nejma Three by Nejma Two by Nejma One by Nejma Five by Nejma Le Delicieux by Nejma Four by Nejma Le Somptueux - Private Edition by Nejma Edmundo Puro Sublime / Puro by Nejma Edmundo Puro Intense by Nejma Le Fabuleux by Nejma Le Sublime by Nejma KoEptYs by Nejma Seven (Extrait de Parfum) by Nejma Le Mystérieux by Nejma Les Quintessences - Rose by Nejma The Oud - Private Edition by Nejma Les Quintessences - Jasmin by Nejma Les Quintessences - Bois de Aoud by Nejma