Ylang Ylang Nosy Be 2015 Extrait de Parfum

Ylang Ylang Nosy Be (Extrait de Parfum) by Perris Monte Carlo
Shop now
Search on
Search
We may earn a commission when you buy from links on our site, including the eBay Partner Network.
Shop now
Ylang Ylang Nosy Be (Extrait de Parfum) is a popular perfume by Perris Monte Carlo for women and men and was released in 2015. The scent is floral-sweet. The longevity is above-average. It is still available to purchase.
Search on

MintMint CardamomCardamom LemonLemon
Ylang-ylangYlang-ylang Jasmine sambacJasmine sambac RoseRose
VanillaVanilla AmberAmber MuskMusk Woody notesWoody notes

Perfumer

Submitted by OPomone, last update on 08.11.2022.
Variant of the fragrance concentration
This is a variant of the perfume Ylang Ylang Nosy Be (Eau de Parfum) by Perris Monte Carlo, which differs in concentration.
  • RateRate
  • CollectionCollection
  • ClassifyClassify
  • NotesNotes

1 in-depth fragrance description
Very helpful Review 5
My South Seas Dream Scent
For this fantastic fragrance and for me the first review... After the sample of a dear parfuma seduced me with the EdP and I found a good offer for the extrait right after, I could not resist. I love ylang ylang; and this fragrance immediately colports me back to a wonderful South Sea island where I first smelled ylang ylang and admired the flowers. I dream myself back in the hammock between the coconut trees, surrounded by a tropical garden with a sea of flowers...

On the scent progression, my untrained nose notes that ylang ylang is in the foreground here from the start. It smells almost identical to my aroma oil, with which I patiently reawakened my nose after a Corona infection. That's why I can easily imagine that this is real ylang ylang from the island of Nosy Be - near Madagascar - as described by Perris Monte Carlo. And not a synthetic replica. Besides the dominant ylang ylang scent, I also detect notes of jasmine, but no rose. I find the scent to be strong, but not pungent. As warm, enveloping and super suitable for a daydream. Authentic tropical floral richness ...The base notes remain very much in the background for my nose; ylang ylang dominates the scent from beginning to end.

I found the EDP of Ylang Ylang Nosy Be more violent with an almost narcotic explosion of scent; it was a bit too much for me...In Embrun d'Ylang by Guerlain, Ylang Ylang is much more subtle and the vanilla gets more space. And compared to Ylang in Gold by Micallef, which I also tried, Ylang Ylang Nosy Be Extrait is significantly less sweet, more authentic and also a more appropriate scent for hot summer days.

This extract is certainly only suitable for Ylang Ylang lovers*innen... And for all who want to go on a scent journey in the tropical floral world. So it remains a very special fragrance, not for every day and rather not for the office, but for me a dreamlike fragrance that I can imagine on a gloomy winter day on the sofa well. The durability is very good with me; and also a decent sillage was confirmed to me with "a cloud of fragrance in the whole stairwell". So dose sparingly; at the price also quite sensible ;-)

1 Reply

Popular by Perris Monte Carlo

Oud Imperial (Extrait de Parfum) by Perris Monte Carlo Arancia di Sicilia by Perris Monte Carlo Cedro di Diamante by Perris Monte Carlo Patchouli Nosy Be (Extrait de Parfum) by Perris Monte Carlo Ylang Ylang Nosy Be (Eau de Parfum) by Perris Monte Carlo Patchouli Nosy Be (Eau de Parfum) by Perris Monte Carlo Vanille de Tahiti (Eau de Parfum) by Perris Monte Carlo Mandarino di Sicilia by Perris Monte Carlo Mimosa Tanneron by Perris Monte Carlo Bois d'Oud by Perris Monte Carlo Oud Imperial (Eau de Parfum) by Perris Monte Carlo Lavande Romaine by Perris Monte Carlo Rose de Taif (Extrait de Parfum) by Perris Monte Carlo Santal du Pacifique (Eau de Parfum) by Perris Monte Carlo Santal du Pacifique (Extrait de Parfum) by Perris Monte Carlo Rose de Mai by Perris Monte Carlo Essence de Patchouli by Perris Monte Carlo Rose de Taif (Eau de Parfum) by Perris Monte Carlo Absolue d'Osmanthe (Eau de Parfum) by Perris Monte Carlo Ambre Gris by Perris Monte Carlo