Stone for Her 2015

Bottle Design Lovebrand
Shop now
Search on
Search
We may earn a commission when you buy from links on our site, including the eBay Partner Network.
Shop now
Stone for Her is a popular perfume by Replay for women and was released in 2015. The scent is sweet-floral. It was last marketed by Mavive.
Search on
Search

Floral
Creamy
Synthetic

DavanaDavana OrangeOrange BergamotBergamot Mandarin orangeMandarin orange
Almond blossomAlmond blossom OrchidOrchid
VanillaVanilla Cashmere woodCashmere wood MuskMusk SandalwoodSandalwood Tonka beanTonka bean AmberAmber

Perfumer

Submitted by OPomone, last update on 14.12.2022.
  • RateRate
  • CollectionCollection
  • ClassifyClassify
  • NotesNotes

Very helpful Review 17
Split in two
Like many others - I had to reach for this fragrance as an alternative to my highly loved and coveted Manifesto. BTW HOW CAN THEY TAKE AN AWESOME SCENT LIKE MANIFESTO out of production????

About Stone for Her: in terms of scent, it's really very close to the "original". There is no note that sticks out unpleasantly. This fragrance also does not smell cheap or unpleasant artificial. And that at the price, is really commendable.

Now to the durability and sillage: refer briefly to Manifesto Elixir. This has held with me really up to 2 days. Now to the Stone: there I am ambivalent ... I myself don't notice the scent on me after an hour. But when I put it on and went for a walk, I was asked about my scent by a man. So it does seem to last and have a high sillage. I have the feeling that it doesn't last as long as Manifesto. Schlau from this stone I was still not.

To get to the point: a really very good alternative to the original. Fragrance almost 1 to 1.
Sillage good.
Durability, I do not know :D
4 Replies
6.5
Helpful Review 10
BEWARE STRONG!
--Intro--
Bought on eBay. Is there cheap for 10~20€/100ml.

--Fragrance-
The bergamot is immediately noticeable. Hello. But it still doesn't smell mega floral. Almond Blossom - Hey! Still not Floral I really have hardly any reference points for this fragrance but I like the faces it tells. You wander through the fragrance pyramid, back and forth. Something stays here, something stays there.
I'd really recommend testing or a blind buy, and accept that it's nothing for a what is.

--Sillage--
H E I L I G E M U T T E R M A R I A !!
First fragrance to give me a headache. (Let's not talk about the extreme cheap China stuff.) Innocent 3-4 kicks on both arms, one on the shoulder. I'm sitting at the PC and I get punched to death.
It's the spray head! HE'S VERY POTENT. There's a lot of fluid coming out! MUCH.

--Shelf life--
It's hard to say. I have tested the Unfortunately alone and because he has such an extreme Sillage you quickly get used to the smell. I'm sure he made it through four hours. Maybe he'll pack 6?

--bottle--
I as a lover of the extraordinary like this bottle idea. Eyecatcher on the shelf - not always the same crap and wished there would be more!
BUT BE CAREFUL AGAIN: THE SPRAY HEAD IS BLATANT! 2x on that one test strip sprayed at home and it starts dripping. NEVER PASSIERT!

--Fazit--
Not blind buying. Exceptional fragrance. Smell pyramid comes differently than one reads it. SILLAGEMONSTER for a ~15€ fragrance. You don't wear it in the evening, you wear it at midnight
0 Replies

Popular by Replay

Signature for Woman by Replay Stone for Him by Replay Stone Supernova for Him by Replay Replay for Her by Replay Replay (Eau de Toilette) by Replay Signature Red Dragon by Replay #Tank Custom for Him by Replay Replay for Him! (Eau de Toilette) by Replay Essential for Her by Replay True Replay for Her by Replay Signature for Man by Replay Signature Secret by Replay Jeans Original for Him (Eau de Toilette) by Replay Replay Intense for Her by Replay Stone Supernova for Her by Replay True Replay for Him by Replay Relover by Replay Replay Intense for Him by Replay Jeans Spirit! for Him (Eau de Toilette) by Replay Signature Lovers for Man by Replay