Exclusive Blend - Lèche-Flamme

Exclusive Blend - Lèche-Flamme by Jousset Parfums
Shop now
Search on
Search
We may earn a commission when you buy from links on our site, including the eBay Partner Network.
Shop now
Exclusive Blend - Lèche-Flamme is a perfume by Jousset Parfums for women and men. The release year is unknown. The scent is smoky-woody. Projection and longevity are above-average. It is still available to purchase.
Search on
Search

Smoky
Resinous
Fruity

Dried fruitsDried fruits TobaccoTobacco
SmokeSmoke CognacCognac
Birch tarBirch tar Gaiac woodGaiac wood

Perfumer & Creative Guidance

Submitted by BruceLee, last update on 09.05.2023.
  • RateRate
  • CollectionCollection
  • ClassifyClassify
  • NotesNotes

1 in-depth fragrance description

Jousset Parfums / Lèche-Flamme
It will be a gem for fans of smoke and tobacco. I got to know the smell after buying Find Me In The Dark. I received a couple of different larger samples from Jousset Parfums and ... that was it.
Lizać-Płomień is among many good and very good perfumes from the Swiss brand Jousset Parfums and their creator Jimmy Bodin - another fragrance after the great Find Me In The Dark, which stole my heart.
In this case, we are dealing with a fragrance composed around tobacco and cognac. Tobacco is ubiquitous here, deep and strongly felt from the very beginning of the application of this work.
The cognac, on the other hand, was served slightly sweet thanks to the noticeable fruity notes of dried and, in my opinion, smoked fruit. All of this is perfectly blended and to add some extra twist and depth - we have smoky birch tar here. The farther into the forest ... I mean the tobacco-cognac climate, the more this birch-smoky claw comes out. For me, a great perfume, worth knowing especially for fans of 'smoke-alcohol' climates, 'VIP gentlemen's clubs' (maybe some of them know what I'm talking about), or fans of 'taking snuff in any form' :-)
Projection and durability at a very good level (8 hours). Rather, I see them on a man's body .... Freaky for me. Personally, I like to wear them, especially in the evening. I highly recommend.

And now the translation from the site:
'Lover of dark and mystical fragrances, release the aura of smoke around you with this burning essence from Exclusive Blend. Straight from the flames, let the madness of cognac speak with a generous dose of dried fruit. Through these flames, tobacco ignites and forms in its most powerful nature - burning! Birch tar is one of my favorite materials, combined with guaiac wood and smoky essences, it is irresistible. Nevertheless, sweet tobacco reveals an imposing face and blends perfectly with fruity scents as soon as it is drowned in cognac '
0 Replies

1 short view on the fragrance
BoBoChampBoBoChamp 2 years ago
Initially pungent and rubbery smoky-fruity, this boozy/sweet and smoky earthy-spicy Winter fragrance, settles to a dry leathery-woody base.
0 Replies

Popular by Jousset Parfums

Tonkin Tonka by Jousset Parfums Exclusive Blend - Find Me In The Dark by Jousset Parfums Accident à La Vanille by Jousset Parfums Oud Submariner (2021) by Jousset Parfums Qahua Bunga 2 by Jousset Parfums Qahua Bunga 3 by Jousset Parfums Peau d'Ours by Jousset Parfums Fer à Cheval by Jousset Parfums Rituel à L'Encens Noir by Jousset Parfums Qahua Bunga 1 by Jousset Parfums Hypnotic Leather / Strange Black Oud by Jousset Parfums Gourmand Bakhoor Crème de la Crème by Jousset Parfums Exclusive Blend - Oud Submariner (2020) by Jousset Parfums Sealed Essence Exclusive - Gourmand Bakhoor Crème de la Crème by Jousset Parfums Exclusive Blend - Le Gantier d'Iran by Jousset Parfums Oud Précieux du Bengale by Jousset Parfums African Queen by Jousset Parfums Oud Therapy - Oud Hashish by Jousset Parfums Oud Licorce by Jousset Parfums Ramdan Night by Jousset Parfums