Search Forum

Marine, Aquatic, Sport or Gym casual Fragrances.

Marine, Aquatic, Sport or Gym casual Fragrances. 1 year ago

Of all fragrance styles  , Marine, Aquatic, Bleu, Oceanic, Sport or Gym Fragrances.

What are the must and  basics  that you recommended ?  Thanks 

I understand that there is a lot of difference between Sport  and Oceanic, but I mean to 

a easy wearing, fresh and clean casual fragrances, not oriental, woody, or citrusy.

Example and my favorites are:

Acqua di Gio Profumo

Polo Blue edt and edp

Bvlgari Aqua line

Dior Sauvage

Nautica Voyage

Parfums marins 1 year ago

Je recommande am'mare ainsi que squid pour les parfums marins/salins. 

This summer's freshie 1 year ago

Hi Cafeole,

nice list you proposed. I don't know the ones Loulou31 suggests. But this summer I really enjoyed YSL Y Eau Fraîche. I think it fits your description.  I wear it also these days in the currently  warm autumn.

I tried YSL Y Edp a few times in shops and this seems very similar tot the Eau Fraîche flanker, maybe with a better longevity. I may jump to the Edp when my Eau Fraîche bottle will be empty (and at some point it will be empty, given how much I use this one).

1 year ago
One of my favourite genres… 1 year ago 1

First time poster here (not even sure if I’m doing it right), but aquatic, marine, sport, etc. is one my favourite genres. I have a few suggestions, running from reasonably priced to expensive. I am making these suggestions on the assumption you might consider sampling first, especially for the pricier ones.

I sampled Prada Luna Rossa Ocean and Polo Deep Blue in-store and they each seemed like they might be in-line with what you are looking for.

Bon Parfumeur’s 801: Embruns, Cedre, Pamplemousse is a refreshing marine scent, Gallagher Fragrance’s Amongst Waves is a carefree marine/aquatic with a lovely melon note, and Precious Liquid’s Blue Agave is a great, easy-breezy marine type scent (but the addition of the not-often-used agave note might not be to everyone’s liking). These suggestions are niche, a touch pricier but not unreasonably so.

On the expensive side, I would suggest Moresque Sahara Blue, which is a marine/aquatic scent with subtle Aventus vibes, and Memo Paris’s Ocean Leather, which is somewhat similar to ADG Profumo, but a touch fresher and with a prominent mandarine note.

I hope that you find what you are looking for!

Azzaro Chrome Lover 1 year ago

Try all Azzaro Chrome flankers ! Especially the OG, Chrome Sport, Chrome Aqua, Chrome United, Chrome Extrême, Chrome EDP and the newer Chrome Parfum.

11 months ago

I really like the Clean range for this, and their scents are very evocative of the names! 

Clean Shower Fresh - this one has an orange blossom note that is very reminiscent of shower water

Clean Cotton-TShirt - easy-going, fresh, just very easy and natural to wear

11 months ago
Cafeole

Of all fragrance styles  , Marine, Aquatic, Bleu, Oceanic, Sport or Gym Fragrances.

What are the must and  basics  that you recommended ?  Thanks 

I understand that there is a lot of difference between Sport  and Oceanic, but I mean to 

a easy wearing, fresh and clean casual fragrances, not oriental, woody, or citrusy.

Example and my favorites are:

Acqua di Gio Profumo

Polo Blue edt and edp

Bvlgari Aqua line

Dior Sauvage

Nautica Voyage

Got it. Thanks a lot!

11 months ago

For me Gym scents are:

Musk TherapyMusk Therapy - it always brought my mood up when I had trouble getting out of the house to go to the gym

The Cora (Extrait de Parfum)The Cora Extrait de Parfum - soapy clean, a good feeling for working out

DKNY Women (Energizing Eau de Parfum)DKNY Women (Energizing Eau de Parfum) - Same thing as The Cora- soapy clean and lasts for hours. Dismiss the "woman" in the label this is a freshy for everyone. As a side note: I used to smoke🫣 and this disguises the stench. My advice: please don't start this bad habit, it stinks, it's expensive and difficult to get rid of.

Notify about new comments
Forum Overview Perfumes by Note, Accord, Genre Marine, Aquatic, Sport or Gym casual Fragrances.
Jump to