Search Forum

Dark-green woody leather

Dark-green woody leather 1 year ago

Hi,

I was wearing some vintage Derby (1985) (Eau de Toilette)Derby (1985) Eau de Toilette last week and realised that I need more of that kind of stuff in my life!

Of course vintage Derby is astronomically pricey so it's not an everyday option. On top of that one might wish for something more modern, less 80's. So I'm asking you what you would recommend as dark-green woody leather (my best try at naming a category for it). Of course nothing will replace the original, this is clear, but there must be more to explore in this genre, no?

I don't care much about the gender labels chosen by marketing teams, but to fit the bill a fragrance should at least be relatively dry and have a restrained floral heart, if any.

Suggestions anyone?

Last edited by Melipone on 02.03.2023, 06:59; edited 1 time in total
1 year ago 2

Immediately Bandit (2012) (Eau de Parfum)Bandit (2012) Eau de Parfum and Le Sillage BlancLe Sillage Blanc come to mind.

1 year ago 1

I was also immediately thinking of Bandit (2012) (Eau de Parfum)Bandit (2012) Eau de Parfum.

1 year ago

Thanks, I need to revisit Bandit (2012) (Eau de Parfum)Bandit (2012) Eau de Parfum!

I don't know about Le Sillage BlancLe Sillage Blanc but it looks like something I should check as well.

1 year ago 2

You may try AzurēeAzurēe as well. I find it less green though. And it is a hairy chest kind of perfume although it is marketed to women.

1 year ago
DieNase

You may try AzurēeAzurēe as well. I find it less green though. And it is a hairy chest kind of perfume although it is marketed to women.

This one was totally not on my radar, thank you!

1 year ago 1
DieNase

Less green but definitely has an herbal accord that could fit the bill.

Not modern, and haven’t smelled Derby, but I suggest Aramis Devin.

Have you tried Quorum? Might like it.

Also, the modern edp of Cabochard is greener than past variations I’ve had.

1 year ago 1

You may check out this thread also

www.parfumo.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=60

Notify about new comments
Jump to