Search Forum

Positive trading feedback

76 - 100 by 108
11 years ago
- And thanks to Coutureguru for the big decant of one of my greatest wishes, and for spoiling me insanely with so much more! Very Happy
11 years ago
Big thanks to Icekat and Hayven - you're the best!!!!!

Can't thank you enough
Thank You Dear MarieLa Vie 11 years ago
Lots of heart fulled thanks goes to MarieLaVie for selling me amazing and long wanted Sahlini Femme. What a beautifull bold oriental floral. I love this Beauty! What a great scent for mid-winter. Thank You Dear
***<3<3<3***
11 years ago
Many thanks to member JSpines for all the fragrant luxuries I received.. Everything is so nice and it makes me feel special because these are all the little things I never buy for myself. I really appreciate your generosity and look forward to trading with you again soon.
Thank-you Digindirt! 11 years ago
Fabulous experience with member Digindirt. Wonderful member to trade with! Extremely generous! A pleasure to deal with!
11 years ago
updating list on page 1 now Very Happy

Please let me know in PM if I made a mistake!
11 years ago
Danke Kawuffelmaus
fur diesen super swap! Very Happy

11 years ago
Fabulous sample swap with Silverfire. Super Fast shipping and wrapped extremely well. Thank you SF for my new test subjects!
11 years ago
Thanks to DLane1953 for a great swap transaction. Love my swap!

Best Regards,

Scentimental
11 years ago
Delice and Liebmausdana
hank you bouth for wonderfull swapps love to swapp whit you girls again
Thanks Chipsy 11 years ago
Thank You for wonderfull trading. I was buyer and definitely would recommend Chipsy as a very reliable trade partner.
Thanks once more *Hugs*
Thank you Ambrata 11 years ago
Dear Ambrata,thank you for your trust.I wish you enjoy the perfume you bought from me <3

11 years ago
I will update the list asap Smile
11 years ago
Many thanks to Digindirt for selling me "Une Fleur de Chanel", this wonderful white-flower-scent.

11 years ago
Thank you Jifat for your interest and swift payment for the Une Fleur Chanel. Your patience is amazing and this transaction was smooth and pain free.
11 years ago
Updated list on page 1.
Please let me know if I made a mistake Smile
11 years ago
Waldfee thank you so much for our lovely swapp <3
11 years ago
I recently completed a fabulous transaction with Diane 1953. She offered me her bottle of a highly desired fragrance AND she even paid for the shipping! Thanks so much Diane, and I am terribly jealous of your beautiful avatar.
Dear Wasserfrau 11 years ago
Thank You thousands times for selling me long longed Joy. Trading was a pleasure. Lots of Rainbowy Hugs from Finland !
thank you Guusje, MNQ, awesomeness, and coutureguru x2!!! 11 years ago
Oh, dear - I'm so sorry - forgot that this thread was here. My many thanks to these super-sweet and helpful swappers/givers!!!!!!!! It's such a pleasure trading with you all ExclamationExclamationExclamationExclamation
11 years ago
Thanks Angelofnorth once again for a wonderful smooth & generous transaction.
11 years ago
Your very welcome dear Franfan. lovely doing deals whit you Wink wish you all the best <3
11 years ago
A hundred Thank Yous to member Jackson Spines for my surprise gift box. So many beautiful things, just one right after the other, crammed in one Big Box! Everything is practical and easy on the eyes just the way I like it. These treasures give new meaning to "Happy Mail Day" Thank you for giving me a Good Good Friday. I appreciate your generosity.
Notify about new comments
Forum Overview Parfumo Community Positive trading feedback
76 - 100 by 108
Jump to