Search Forum

Recommendation for a beginner

Recommendation for a beginner 1 year ago

Hi, what would you recommend for a student in his 20s? I am looking for a fragrance under $40 per 100ml, for night use, something sexy that represents quiet confidence. I don't want to enter a room and everybody notices the scent, but having a close conversation with someone.

I don't like Arabic perfumes (too strong), and bubblegum type (too sweet).

I like woody, fresh, citrus, spicy, and aquatic fragrances (a little bit sweet its ok).

I was thinking of these but I'm not sure at all:

1) Ck one shock for him. 2) Zara rich warm addictive. 3) Guess 1981 Los Angeles Men. 4) Salvatore Ferragamo Black Pour. 5) Guess Seductive Homme Noir. 6) Encre Noir Sport. 7) The one D&G EDP (150ml for $60) (only if its enchanting for me). Cool Versace Pour Homme 9) List whatever you think its good. 

I cant get out of my house, so must be blind buy.

Whatever is in your mind, please leave a comment. Thanks!

1 year ago

Bonjour à toi jeune homme, avec un petit budget ça peut être dur mais jette un oeil a 

Altamir 

Rochas man

Noir de morabito 

Club noir 

Ck one and be sont des valeurs sûres 

1881 cerruti

Cordialement Roger et Gallet/fragonard 

Tu nous diras 

1 year ago

Hi there!

CK has nice fresh ones. I personally prefer CK2. 

I find the Rammstein fragrances quite good and they have a couple of fresh, spicy ones. 

Good luck!

1 year ago

For the ones you mentioned, i would go for D&G The One for a more sensual, masculine scent or Ferragamo F Black for a more everyday fresh spicy scent.

More options:

Rochas Moustache EDP (Spicy woody Sweet)

Moschino Uomo (fresh fruity musky)

Versace Blue jeans (fresh fougere sweet)

1 year ago

For the kind of price you are looking for Hugo Boss comes to mind. They have some nice fragrances that are not loud and are often on sale, here in the UK at least. 

Boss Bottled was the first thing that came to mind with your description of what you like and for the price range Boss Bottled EDT

There is also the updated version of Hugo Man which i can't find on here, only the 1995 version is listed but there is an updated Hugo that came out in 2021 that is very similar but more modern.  Hugo Man

Both Boss Bottled and the flask like bottles go for very cheap. You can sometimes get 200ml for less than £50 here so i am guessing the same goes in the US.

1 year ago

Some examples: Eros (Eau de Parfum)Eros Eau de Parfum , Spicebomb ExtremeSpicebomb Extreme , "#Tobacco Collection - Rich/Warm/Addictive | Zara" , Le BeauLe Beau EDP, The One for Men (Eau de Parfum)The One for Men Eau de Parfum , Y (Eau de Parfum)Y Eau de Parfum, Kenzo Homme (Eau de Toilette Intense)Kenzo Homme Eau de Toilette Intense

1 year ago

https://benable.com/Ajla/3c7b7...

Sensual, young, and fresh, Dylan Turquoise balances the effervescent exuberance of zesty mandarin and primofiore lemon with hints of wood and musk. The vibrant notes are complemented with fruity accents of black currant and guava as well as jasmine and freesia floral tones.

Notify about new comments
Forum Overview Perfume Recommendations Recommendation for a beginner
Jump to