Search Forum

Exciting News: We've Moved to Parfumo.com! πŸŽ‰

Exciting News: We've Moved to Parfumo.com! πŸŽ‰ 1 year ago 8

Hello, wonderful Parfumo community! 

We have some fantastic news to share with you all! We have successfully migrated our beloved platform from Parfumo.net to Parfumo.com! 

As you know, our community continues to grow, and we believe that this move to a .com domain will make us even more accessible to fragrance enthusiasts worldwide. We're truly thrilled about this new chapter and can't wait to continue our fragrant journey together. πŸ€—

That being said, we understand that with any change, there may be a few bumps along the way. If you encounter any issues or problems while accessing or using the new Parfumo.com website, please do not hesitate to reach out to us right here in this thread.

Also, we kindly request that you spread the word among fellow Parfumo members and fragrance aficionados about this change.

Let's continue to share our passion for perfumes, discover new scents, and make new friends on Parfumo.com! πŸŒΈπŸŒΉπŸƒ

Don

Why? 1 year ago
As you know, our community continues to grow, and we believe that this move to a .com domain will make us even more accessible to fragrance enthusiasts worldwide.

Just curious: why do you believe that changing domain make parfumo more accessible?

Re: Why? 1 year ago 5
Czuczu
As you know, our community continues to grow, and we believe that this move to a .com domain will make us even more accessible to fragrance enthusiasts worldwide.

Just curious: why do you believe that changing domain make parfumo more accessible?

A lot of people typed parfumo.com into their browser and didn't get to us. The .com extension is just more familiar πŸ‘Œ

1 year ago

Great news. Thanks for the heads up.

12 months ago 1

I was somewhat surprised by the automatic redirect to the .com variant initially, but looking back to the past month, this was a smooth and seamless experience for me. Well done and .com Wink

11 months ago 3

I've been telling everyone I know about Parfumo and all the great features you have here, and your database of perfumes is simply the best. 

9 months ago

I'm sorry bothering you, but i've got no response about an issue reported in the forum.

When I click on a perfume and I want to add it to the souk - Search Request - perfume/sample, it does not allow me to click on it. The menu does not appear under perfume/bottle.I press it and nothing happens.

Is there anything wrong? I know I can put offers (yet), but I did requests many times. Is it possible to fix, or am I doing it wrong?

thank you

9 months ago 3
Anamandy

I've been telling everyone I know about Parfumo and all the great features you have here, and your database of perfumes is simply the best. 

Same here, totally agree! πŸ‘πŸ‘

5 months ago

Congrats Parfumo, nice features and helpful tips is an understatement. It is a hobby, it's a business, it's a reminder to a memory of and of.

4 months ago

Congratulations πŸ₯³ the .com domain is a big deal - definitely worth celebrating! Seamless transition/redirect, too - kudos to the Parfumo team! πŸ‘πŸŽ‰

Notify about new comments
Forum Overview Parfumo Community Exciting News: We've Moved to Parfumo.com! πŸŽ‰
Jump to