Search Forum

Help with finding a similar perfume EDT to..

Help with finding a similar perfume EDT to.. 1 year ago

Hello,

I'd really appreciate your help with finding a similar perfume EDT, which sadly has recently been discontinued, that is Givenchy Play:
https://www.parfumo.com/Perfum...

Thank you in advance for any input

Best regards,

E

1 year ago

If you scroll down on the perfume's page, you see a bunch of buttons, like "Subscribe" or "Collection". Amongst them, you can find "Similar". In there, you can find some other fragrances, that people think are similar to this. 

1 year ago
KreativKin

If you scroll down on the perfume's page, you see a bunch of buttons, like "Subscribe" or "Collection". Amongst them, you can find "Similar". In there, you can find some other fragrances, that people think are similar to this. 

Thank you for this answer. Yes i saw similar to them on that page as well but looking yet for another perspectives, inputs and ideas which I'd be grateful for in advance. 

10 months ago
KreativKin

How do you add a fragrance that reminds you of another fragrance? For example, the fragrance Jasmin de Pays by Perris Monte Carlo has two perfumes listed that it is supposed to smell like it yet they smell nothing like Jasmin de Pays. Fragrances that do smell like it are Rogue Perfumery's Jasmin Antique, April Aromatics Jasmina, and Savage Jasmine Sana Jardin. With extreme minor nuances they almost smell exactly alike yet vary by degrees on silage and longevity. So, how would I submit this information? Thanks for any help. 

10 months ago
Anamandy
KreativKin

How do you add a fragrance that reminds you of another fragrance? For example, the fragrance Jasmin de Pays by Perris Monte Carlo has two perfumes listed that it is supposed to smell like it yet they smell nothing like Jasmin de Pays. Fragrances that do smell like it are Rogue Perfumery's Jasmin Antique, April Aromatics Jasmina, and Savage Jasmine Sana Jardin. With extreme minor nuances they almost smell exactly alike yet vary by degrees on silage and longevity. So, how would I submit this information? Thanks for any help. 

Where you see the Rate, classification, collection etc you will see similar and layer and both layer and similar allow you to vote once you click them.  To add a fragrance you can start writing in the text box that also appears when you click similar. 

Notify about new comments
Forum Overview Perfume Recommendations Help with finding a similar perfume EDT to..
Jump to