Search Forum

Fragrance Rotations 2023

1 - 25 by 28
Fragrance Rotations 2023 1 year ago

Noticed there wasn't a topic on this so every month share your rotations each month.

What I'm wearing January 2023:

Le Male Le Parfum (JPG)

Vanilla Diorama (Dior)

The One EDT (Dolce&Gabbana)

A*Men (Mugler)

Good Fortune (Victor&Rolf)

1 year ago 1

Does everyone have monthly rotations at all? I haven't got so far. But I do consider as it makes it easier to decide in the morning. 

1 year ago 1
DieNase

Does everyone have monthly rotations at all? I haven't got so far. But I do consider as it makes it easier to decide in the morning. 

I do them because it means I can make dents in my bottles and they're not sitting around collecting dust as I wear them for 7 days.

1 year ago 2

The others that are not in the rotation will be collecting dust meanwhile  😅

Just too many bottles...

1 year ago

I don't have a rotation plan either. I decide what I will use for the day in the morning before I shower. My decision process starts with the thought "I want to wear something... fruity/musky" for example. Then I choose 2-3 bottles that fill the description. From the 3 I spray only two of them, one on each arm. This helps me make my final decision and spray SOTD after the shower. I don't decide according to seasons or situations just what I'm in the mood.

1 year ago

What I'm wearing February 2023:

Flora Gorgeous Jasmine (Gucci)

La Belle  (JPG)

Gris Dior (Dior)

Bvlgari Man Wood Essence (Bvlgari)

Flowerbomb (Victor&Rolf)

1 year ago

What I'm wearing March 2023:

Vanilla Diorama (Dior)

Libre EDP (YSL)

Sexy Amber (Micheal Kors)

For Her EDT (Narciso Rodriguez)

Gabrielle (Chanel)

12 months ago

Two birds one stone.

What I'm wearing April 2023:

Eden-Roc (Dior)

Angel EDP (Mugler)

La Vie est Belle (Lancome)

What I'm wearing May 2023:
Vanilla Diorama (Dior)

Le Male Le Parfum (JPG)

Toy Boy (Moschino)

Grey Vetiver EDP (Tom Ford)

Last edited by ExUser on 12.05.2023, 12:20; edited 1 time in total
11 months ago 1

I am kind of the same as Cocopah as in i mostly decide on the day of what i am in the mood to wear. Although i have been thinking about trying to be more in tune with the seasons but i am from Scotland so it is a little difficult here as we have had a really long winter. Usually by now we should be getting warmer weather and sunny days but like i say it feels more like winter still so while in most places, except Australia of course are experiencing nice spring days we are still experiencing the same kind of weather we had in October. 

For the days where i do decide to try stay in season though i usually pick something like YSL Y, EROS Flame, Invictus Platinum and Dylan Blue which imo can be worn any season. Most of my other fragrances are pretty heavy stuff for seasons more suited to the weather we get here. Although i have been ordering some summer stuff as when we get a good summer it can get really hot here, like temperatures you get in places like Spain in recent years. 

11 months ago

What I'm wearing June 2023:
Vanilla Diorama (Dior)

Ultra Male (JPG)

The One EDP (Dolce&Gabbana)

Bvlgari Man Wood Essence (Bvlgari)

11 months ago 1

So with hot weather recently i have actually been wearing scents that are more in tune with the weather.

They have been and will continue to be as follows

Boss Man / Boss Orange Man (Eau de Toilette)Boss Man Eau de Toilette

CK One (Eau de Toilette)CK One Eau de Toilette

Light Blue pour Homme Eau IntenseLight Blue pour Homme Eau Intense

Versace pour Homme Dylan Blue (Eau de Toilette)Versace pour Homme Dylan Blue Eau de Toilette

Acqua di Giò Profumo (Parfum)Acqua di Giò Profumo Parfum

Summer HammerSummer Hammer

PaxPax

Essential (Eau de Toilette)Essential Eau de Toilette

Versace Man Eau Fraîche (Eau de Toilette)Versace Man Eau Fraîche Eau de Toilette

Eros FlameEros Flame

Invictus PlatinumInvictus Platinum

Bad Boy CobaltBad Boy Cobalt

Y (Eau de Parfum)Y Eau de Parfum & the EDT

Luna Rossa CarbonLuna Rossa Carbon

Hugo (Eau de Toilette)Hugo Eau de Toilette

Boss Bottled UnlimitedBoss Bottled Unlimited

Hugo IcedHugo Iced

and hopefully as i am yet to test soon

La Nuit de L'Homme Bleu ÉlectriqueLa Nuit de L'Homme Bleu Électrique

It maybe seems a lot but some have low longevity so i switch a few times a day.

10 months ago 1
10 months ago
9 months ago 1
Cocopah

I don't have a rotation plan either. I decide what I will use for the day in the morning before I shower. My decision process starts with the thought "I want to wear something... fruity/musky" for example. Then I choose 2-3 bottles that fill the description. From the 3 I spray only two of them, one on each arm. This helps me make my final decision and spray SOTD after the shower. I don't decide according to seasons or situations just what I'm in the mood.

I fully agree:) If you enjoy a particular fragrance and it brings you joy regardless of the season, there's no reason why you shouldn't wear it year-round. Fragrances are a form of self-expression, and wearing a scent that resonates with you and makes you feel confident is more important than adhering to any specific seasonal guidelines, at least to me. Does anyone else feel the same way? Let's discuss.

9 months ago
Salahharake
Cocopah

I fully agree:) If you enjoy a particular fragrance and it brings you joy regardless of the season, there's no reason why you shouldn't wear it year-round. Fragrances are a form of self-expression, and wearing a scent that resonates with you and makes you feel confident is more important than adhering to any specific seasonal guidelines, at least to me. Does anyone else feel the same way? Let's discuss.

Stay on topic

All discussions should always refer to the original topic. If new topics arise, they should be the subject of a separate thread.

Replying to topics

Please reply only if you actually have something to contribute to the topic. "For example, "+1" is not a meaningful comment. Chat and conversation unrelated to perfume should be restricted to the Off Topic forum.

Did you even read the forum rules? This thread is about fragrance rotations stop detrailing threads.

7 months ago
7 months ago

I get olfactory fatigue very easily so to avoid it I must constantly have a large rotation. Also my collection consists of about 1,000 bottles so I find a monthly or weekly tray very helpful when choosing my SOTD. Currently I'm doing monthly trays.

This is my October tray.

Full bottles:

ÉpicèneÉpicène

ByzanceByzance

Brise MarineBrise Marine

Chance (Eau de Parfum)Chance Eau de Parfum

My EuphoriaMy Euphoria

Vanilla ChaiVanilla Chai

Occur! (Cologne)Occur! Cologne

Halloween SunHalloween Sun

Neon Amber (Eau de Parfum)Neon Amber Eau de Parfum

Violet & Amber AbsoluViolet & Amber Absolu

Origine - Citron d'ItalieOrigine - Citron d'Italie

Origine - Orange d'ItalieOrigine - Orange d'Italie

Fresh Brewed CoffeeFresh Brewed Coffee

Pumpkin PiePumpkin Pie

Rêve de Miel - Eau Savoureuse ParfumanteRêve de Miel - Eau Savoureuse Parfumante

Angel ElixirAngel Elixir

Travel sizes, oils & solids:

VeloursVelours

MysoreMysore

"Ingenue | Terres Dorees"

Richesse du NépalRichesse du Népal

Thé VertThé Vert

Origine - Musc ImpérialOrigine - Musc Impérial

Fleurs d'OrangerFleurs d'Oranger

PrintempsPrintemps

ZelidjaZelidja

ViolettineViolettine

VétiverVétiver

JasminJasmin

VanilleVanille

Pumpkin Cake PopsPumpkin Cake Pops

Ectoplasm (Solid Perfume)Ectoplasm Solid Perfume

7 months ago

Now in the colder weather I can get back to some that were just not wearable in the heat we had this summer, even in Scotland it was very hot.

"Hard Candy Elixir | Aaron Terence Hughes"

Pegasus ExclusifPegasus Exclusif

Spicebomb ExtremeSpicebomb Extreme

Spicebomb Infrared (Eau de Toilette)Spicebomb Infrared Eau de Toilette

SopranoSoprano

1 Million Lucky1 Million Lucky

1 Million Elixir1 Million Elixir

Van Py RhumVan Py Rhum

Eros (Eau de Toilette)Eros Eau de Toilette

The Most Wanted ParfumThe Most Wanted Parfum

La Nuit de L'Homme Bleu ÉlectriqueLa Nuit de L'Homme Bleu Électrique

Bleu de Chanel (Eau de Parfum)Bleu de Chanel Eau de Parfum

Versace pour Homme Dylan Blue (Eau de Toilette)Versace pour Homme Dylan Blue Eau de Toilette

ForbiddenForbidden

OnyxOnyx

Oud Noir also from Aaron Terence Hughes (not in database yet)

Slut ÉlixirSlut Élixir

And although these next 2 are more suitable for summer the performance is through the roof so can be worn on sunny days

Hawas for HimHawas for Him

PaxPax

7 months ago
6 months ago
Last edited by Lempi on 04.11.2023, 12:07; edited 1 time in total
6 months ago
6 months ago

Happy November, dear @Hammudas, your selection looks wonderful! ✨💖✨

For anyone who's interest, I just wrote also a blog article about seasonal rotations. ☺️

6 months ago 1
Lempi

For anyone who's interest, I just wrote also a blog article about seasonal rotations. ☺️

I meant to reply to your photo of your cupboard, what a choice you have! And in response about you having to rotate a lot to stop going nose blind in one of your prior posts, i am with you right there. Sadly, that means this month has zero rotation for me, as i am wearing nothing for a month to clear my nose blindness issues. I will get the last week to wear something if all goes to plan. Until then i will not make any decisions as who knows what i will crave wearing by then lol.

6 months ago 1
6 months ago 1
Mitchcraft
Lempi

I meant to reply to your photo of your cupboard, what a choice you have! And in response about you having to rotate a lot to stop going nose blind in one of your prior posts, i am with you right there. Sadly, that means this month has zero rotation for me, as i am wearing nothing for a month to clear my nose blindness issues. I will get the last week to wear something if all goes to plan. Until then i will not make any decisions as who knows what i will crave wearing by then lol.

Thank you so much, dear @Mitchcraft! 🥰🙏 Oh yeah, I read your blog article about it, olfactory fatigue is super annoying... Fortunately for me it has so far been enough that I just have a large rotation. I wish your nose will get cleared asap!

1 - 25 by 28
Notify about new comments
Forum Overview Perfume Discussions Fragrance Rotations 2023
Jump to