Search Forum

Suggest a daily winter signature fragrance [24M]

Suggest a daily winter signature fragrance [24M] 1 year ago

Hello, Can you suggest a daily designer signature scent that can be worn in winter daytime while in university and where I stay it is damn cold so the scent needs to cut through it

People keep suggesting Dior Homme Intense or Spicebomb extreme but i think these fragrances are too loud for casual daily wear.

Thanks Appreciate all the suggestions 

Hello 1 year ago

Avez-vous essayé les tardes de Carner Barcelona ? De plus, la marque a magnifiquement fait ses parfums. Vaut le test.

tonka from reminiscence 

Noir exquis l artisan parfumeur.

Dépends of your tastes if you give little more details (gourmand, Woody,spicy....)could be easier to help you

Maybe Gallivant? 1 year ago

It's hard to give any direct recommendations because we don't know what style or type you would like, but as a brand Gallivant has a very down to earth and wearable everyday type of style. Pretty much any of their perfumes in the Nomad line are very wearable and have an intimate and gentle sillage.

They've gotten a bit of heat for poor endurance, but it's easily fixed by simply reapplying towards the end of the day if you want the same fragrance during the evening. Personally I'm usually already bored with a frangrange at that point and if I'm going out in the evening I like to put on something else that fits the time of the day/event better, so for me it's not a problem that a fragrance doesn't last for 12+ hours with one application.

Re: Suggest a daily winter signature fragrance [24M] 1 year ago
Hooliganz

Hello, Can you suggest a daily designer signature scent that can be worn in winter daytime while in university and where I stay it is damn cold so the scent needs to cut through it

People keep suggesting Dior Homme Intense or Spicebomb extreme but i think these fragrances are too loud for casual daily wear.

Thanks Appreciate all the suggestions 

Hello! Hooliganz! 👋

I would like to suggest you many and versatile perfumes for the occasion you need it but I do not know much about the weather, humidity conditions and temperature of your exotic country!. If I had more information about climate conditions I would be able to suggest you more specific perfumes. But for a daytime perfume I would go with Prada Iris Cedre, L' Enviol Cartier EDP, La Nuit de l' homme electrique bleu edp Givenchy, Armani Code Absolu, One Million Prive (it is discontinued but I mention it because it is the most interesting flanker from OM line imho and if you can find it somewhere give it a try!), Le Male Le Parfum JPG, Red Tobacco Mancera.

I think some of the above might suit you. I will come back for more suggestions on what you need. 

Be well Hooliganz ! ☺

1 year ago

You tell me Uni scents for cold, I think about:

1 Million Lucky1 Million Lucky or the new Royal

Invictus VictoryInvictus Victory

Guilty pour Homme (Eau de Parfum)Guilty pour Homme Eau de Parfum if you like floral scents

Dolce & Gabbana pour Homme Intenso (Eau de Parfum)Dolce & Gabbana pour Homme Intenso Eau de Parfum

MFK 1 year ago

Grand soir

11 months ago

essential Parfums Divine Vanille , very similar to Herod and a third the price 

Notify about new comments
Forum Overview Perfume Recommendations Suggest a daily winter signature fragrance [24M]
Jump to