Search Forum

Fragrances marketed to the opposite sex that you wear.

Fragrances marketed to the opposite sex that you wear. 1 year ago
Always believed that anyone can pull off wearing a fragrance regardless of who it's marketed to.

Masculine scents I wear:

Le Male Le Parfum (JPG)
Le Beau (JPG)
Ultra Male (JPG)
Le Male (JPG)
Scandal pour Homme (JPG)
Sauvage Parfum (Dior)
Nuit d'Issey (Issey Miyake)
Eros EDT (Versace)

Which ones do you wear?
1 year ago 2

almost all the oud fragrances I wear are marketed towards men.

Ahojas (Parfum)Ahojas Parfum

Barari (Parfum)Barari Parfum

The FinestThe Finest

Arab SpringArab Spring

The NightThe Night

Boruzz - Atheer CambodiaBoruzz - Atheer Cambodia

Boruzz - Asrar IndonesiaBoruzz - Asrar Indonesia

also other perfumes such as:

Enigma Parfum CologneEnigma Parfum Cologne

LaytonLayton

"XJ 1861 Naxos | XerJoff"

1 year ago 3

Oh wow, where do I start? I think more than half of what I wear is marketed as female. The rest would be mostly unisex 😆

Maybe just a top5:

OdalisqueOdalisque

1000 (Eau de Parfum)1000 Eau de Parfum

Bel Respiro (Eau de Parfum)Bel Respiro Eau de Parfum

Sofia (Eau de Parfum)Sofia Eau de Parfum

Myths WomanMyths Woman

1 year ago 1

I wear the vintage version of Pierre Cardin's Pour Monsieur and also a lot of other fragrances that are unisex but lean more masculine.  

1 year ago 3

I'm obsessed with getting my hands on L'Homme Idéal (Eau de Parfum)L'Homme Idéal Eau de Parfum. I have L'Instant de Guerlain pour Homme (Eau de Parfum)L'Instant de Guerlain pour Homme Eau de Parfum, which is one of my favorite chocolate patchouli scents. Au Masculin (Eau de Toilette)Au Masculin Eau de Toilette, Blue SugarBlue Sugar, Vetiver (Eau de Toilette)Vetiver Eau de Toilette and Habit Rouge (Eau de Toilette)Habit Rouge Eau de Toilette are personal favorites.

1 year ago 1

Ganymede 

Z-14

Gianfranco Ferre

Joop!

1 year ago 1

I love and proudly wear Tom Ford Black Orchid. I’m a guy and this is primarily marketed toward women.

1 year ago 1

Tom Ford: Black Orchid Parfum, Noir de Noir, Plum Japonais 

Jean Couturier  Coriandre  

Guerlain  Black Perfecto by La Petite Robe Noire

1 year ago 1
Sme11yCat

I love and proudly wear Tom Ford Black Orchid. I’m a guy and this is primarily marketed toward women.

It's a good unisex scent imo and the parfum leans even more masculine than the EdP. Good choice!

1 year ago

Kind of anything with neroli in it, like Bright NeroliBright Neroli , and Emporio Armani - Stronger With You IntenselyEmporio Armani - Stronger With You Intensely

1 year ago 2

Shalimar

1 year ago 1

Most fragrances I wear are marketed towards men. If you're a woman who hates florals and gourmands I guess there's no many choiches in the female departments XD. Anyway, the ones I really really love are: AdP Colonia Pura, Cartier Déclaration, DH Original and TF Oud Wood.

11 months ago 1

I’m a masculine presenting trans woman and a lot of what I wear is pretty genderfuck
most stuff I wear is masculine unisex but in terms of true male

"AddictiveArts - Jump Up and Kiss Me Hedonistic | Clive Christian"

Monsieur.Monsieur.

Jubilation XXV ManJubilation XXV Man

Overture ManOverture Man

Interlude 53Interlude 53

Epic ManEpic Man

Layton ExclusifLayton Exclusif

Pardon (Extrait de Parfum)Pardon Extrait de Parfum

10 months ago 1

I wear anything I like, I don't care about the marketing.

In particular, frarances marketed for men which I use (or I'd like to use and I will buy in the next future):

Encre Noir

Terre d'Hermes

Gucci Guilty Absolute

Vetiver (Guerlain)

Héritage

Hermann à mes Côtés me Paraissait une Ombre (on Parfumo it is labeled as unisex, but on Etat Libre d'Orange website it was considered "slightly masculine")

The Afternoon of a faun (same as before, only it was considered more than "slightly masculine)

Eau Sauvage EdT

Eau Sauvage Parfum

Geranium pour Monsieur

Vétiver Extraordinaire

In the past I also wore Jazz. 

10 months ago

I used to wear Stetson Original (1981) / Stetson (Cologne)Stetson Original (1981) Cologne a lot, in the '80s, because it was an affordable, woody/spicy fragrance, which were mostly marketed for men at that time.

I bought my husband Terre d'Hermès (Eau de Toilette)Terre d'Hermès Eau de Toilette but loved it so much I wear it too. I also occasionally wear his IconIcon and CenturyCentury.

Notify about new comments
Forum Overview Perfume Discussions Fragrances marketed to the opposite sex that you wear.
Jump to