ATH Fragrances

Do you like ATH fragrances?

Yes
87% 7
No
12% 1
Total Votes: 8
ATH Fragrances 1 year ago 1

I have been collecting Aaron Terence Hughes fragrances since he first launched.  I enjoy many of them and others not so much. What do you think about ATH fragrances? Are they value for money? Quality ingredients? Long lasting? Samey? Which ones are your favourites and why?

1 year ago 2

Hi,

I bough a few 10ml bottles before the Brexit because I used to watch his videos. I like Oud and Luna I really like, they smell opulent. S**t and Dirty S**t I don't like too much, I bought them because I liked the names. Haze and Ozone are too masculine for me so I like them the least. I cannot judge the quality of the ingredients but ATH knows his metier and present a lab test to prove there is real oud in his perfumes. Not everyone does that and I really appreciate it. I don't pay attention to longevity so no comment on that. As I said, I purchased them before the Brexit so I think I paid a fair price. Imho they are worth it.  As a side note, lately ATH perfumes come up in the souk quite frequently, why is this? are they experiencing a revival or getting discontinued?  

1 year ago 1

Thanks for your in depth reply. I agree with what you say.

1 year ago 1

Why is this in off topic?

I haven't smelled any ATH perfumes and probably won't before there isn't a distributor in EU. 

Last time I ordered something from UK post Brexit the admin part was way too expensive - shipping, customs and a fee for DHL for handling customs (I hadn't asked them to handle anything). So no thanks, sorry Aaron. I like the videos though. I like how they are short and analytical and knowledgeable. Most YouTubers would inflate the content to create videos of one hour, repeating themselves a hundred times.....

1 year ago 1

Sorry to hear that. I did see updates on shipping on his site and thought they did deliver to EU. Although may be quite expensive.  I have ordered from all around Europe and yes it tends to be expensive.  As for Brexit. Worst decision the country has ever made.

1 year ago

Apologies for the Off Topic location.  New to this and wasn't quite sure where to post it lol.

1 year ago

Sorry @Cocopah I forgot to mention that ATH have gone through a relaunch so that is why they can be seen in the Souk. Also he changes a lot and discontinues fragrances frequently. 

1 year ago 1

I see. That makes sense. Thanks for the update. 

1 year ago 1

I didn't say he doesn't ship to EU, he sure does. I'll just not order anything directly from UK anymore if I can avoid it. 

12 months ago 1

Hi DieNase,

like you mentioned, those shipping prices and taxes mount up to too much money and trouble. Precisely because of this, ATH had a stockist in Germany years ago but I don't know if he still does (La Schiller). With the Brexit the big brands could afford to open a warehouse in the EU and avoid the trouble but the smaller ones like ATH got the shorter part of the stick. I also do not order directly from the UK or the US anymore. 

11 months ago 1

Notorious was my introduction into ATH. It's so smooth and luxurious, I wish I could wear it all the time but it's definitely a cold weather scent for me. On the opposite end I bought  Neon from a friend and found it a bit disappointing  as it was too close to Aventus.

I think ATH makes amazing rich heavy scents, fresh and clean not so much. It's definitely a house I've got my eye on and plan to save up and get more. 

8 months ago

Just noticed this post due to being in off topic and yes I have been buying lots of his fragrances both 50ml and 10ml and because of this I have so many samples of fragrances unreleased yet that they equate to more than his 10ml bottles lol.

Purchases are

50ml

ForbiddenForbidden

OnyxOnyx

Maverick (2023)Maverick (2023)

"Hard Candy Elixir | Aaron Terence Hughes"

10ml bottles

Haze ExtremeHaze Extreme

"Hard Candy | Aaron Terence Hughes"

Neon (2023)Neon (2023)

Samples (sorry bold text won’t turn off)

Oud Noir

Slut Elixir (my most anticipated release of all fragrances this year)

Legend (2023)Legend (2023)

I have a few of Slut Elixir and omg it smells so good! I can’t wait for the 50ml . It could easily be part of his candy flankers imo because it’s like beautiful sweet juicy candy with a sweet peppermint candy that when it pops just wow!

My purchase spree was kicked off when I bought the 10ml of Hard Candy and then I just couldn’t stop buying them, mostly because some are being discontinued and others I just wanted to try.

He did go through a rebranding this year with new bottles and better quality ingredients along with an upscale of oil concentration.

I am lucky enough to be in the UK, but he is working on a deal with a courier that he hopes will be finalised by no later than November.

Notify about new comments
Jump to