Search Forum

Fragrances you love to use as air fresheners?

Fragrances you love to use as air fresheners? 11 months ago

I have a couple I can think of that smell absolutely sublime in a room.

First is Blue JeansBlue Jeans . It maybe is a linear fragrance but you know what I don’t mind linear fragrances because sometimes you get one that changes and it could have stages you find awful but maybe enjoy like an hour of the dry down. Sure they maybe more interesting but if you have a linear scent that smells great start to finish you are sorted. And Blue Jeans smells gorgeous in the air and it stays for a long time. Being linear you get a great smell that stays that way and is cheap!

I sometimes test fragrances by spraying myself and walking out the room and come back to see if I can still smell it in the air even with the window open. My next fragrance was discovered this way. Bad Boy CobaltBad Boy Cobalt stays in the air a long time and walking in and out of a room it has been sprayed in is LUSH!

Another is a tad expensive to use as an air freshener but if you have sprayed it in a room and you come in and out of it OMG it is so good. It’s not as strong as some as his others but it smells the best in the air Summer HammerSummer Hammer

And one we all should know CK One (Eau de Toilette)CK One Eau de Toilette

11 months ago

I've used Kenzo Jungle / Jungle L'ÉléphantKenzo Jungle as an air-scent a few times in the fall. I love the spiciness I'm the air! I've used Anaïs Anaïs L'Original (Eau de Toilette)Anaïs Anaïs L'Original Eau de Toilette in spring and summer, once in a while, for the florals. So pretty.

11 months ago 1
KathrynA66

I've used Kenzo Jungle / Jungle L'ÉléphantKenzo Jungle as an air-scent a few times in the fall. I love the spiciness I'm the air! I've used Anaïs Anaïs L'Original (Eau de Toilette)Anaïs Anaïs L'Original Eau de Toilette in spring and summer, once in a while, for the florals. So pretty.

Thanks for sharing 😊

So another I thought about is one that I am months early to talk about but here in the UK they start advertising it earlier every year. Can you guess the event I am talking about? Does your country do the same lol?

I am of course talking about Christmas 🎄 yes in the month of June lmao!

And the fragrance is Spicebomb Infrared (Eau de Toilette)Spicebomb Infrared Eau de Toilette . Seriously this smells like shopping stores at Christmas time with the red Christmasy berries and mulled wine spices I actually sprayed this in the house on last Christmas Day and it really does smell like Christmas in a bottle. I look forward to trying the EDPalso.

11 months ago

No brand-bashing intended. I keep a bottle of Fleur FataleFleur Fatale in the guest bathroom for that purpose. It does an excellent job.

11 months ago
Cocopah

No brand-bashing intended. I keep a bottle of Fleur FataleFleur Fatale in the guest bathroom for that purpose. It does an excellent job.

Yeah I agree none of these fragrances should be seen as being attacked by me as I am not saying they are only good for being used as an air freshener. On the contrary, Bad Boy CobaltBad Boy Cobalt is one of my favourite fragrances on skin but it also with just a spray or two lasts a long time in the air so it can work well for both. I really must get a backup bottle soon.

11 months ago

all my summer and spring colognes i used to spray on me and in air to fill my senses with them ,, espesially citrus lemony frags like dior homme colone,,declaration L eau ,, azzaro chrome sport ,,citrus riviera BDK ,, etc,, 🌊🌿🍋

10 months ago
Mitchcraft
KathrynA66

Thanks for sharing 😊

So another I thought about is one that I am months early to talk about but here in the UK they start advertising it earlier every year. Can you guess the event I am talking about? Does your country do the same lol?

And the fragrance is Spicebomb Infrared (Eau de Toilette)Spicebomb Infrared Eau de Toilette . Seriously this smells like shopping stores at Christmas time with the red Christmasy berries and mulled wine spices I actually sprayed this in the house on last Christmas Day and it really does smell like Christmas in a bottle. I look forward to trying the EDPalso.

I think Spicebomb would work wonderfully for Christmas! Unfortunately, here is the USA, Christmas advertising begins in early September, right after our Labor Day. It's ridiculous.

10 months ago
KathrynA66
Mitchcraft
KathrynA66

Thanks for sharing 😊

I think Spicebomb would work wonderfully for Christmas! Unfortunately, here is the USA, Christmas advertising begins in early September, right after our Labor Day. It's ridiculous.

Yeah it is the same in the UK now we get them starting earlier and earlier it feels. I don't watch much terrestrial TV these days so i don't see them as much but i think it usually goes like this for us. January is sales after New Year, then we get the Easter eggs etc, Summer is back to school clothing an then Haloween and then Christmas and repeat. I do know we have seen adverts in the past at the end of summer promoting local hotel/restaurants telling people to "book now while you still can" lol

Notify about new comments
Forum Overview Perfume Discussions Fragrances you love to use as air fresheners?
Jump to