Search Forum

I have been.......

351 - 375 by 2160
11 years ago
Digindirt:
Greysolon:
Dlane1953:
Shocked Say what, Greysolon? Was that an off-color comment I just heard from you? Laughing

Probably not; I have an active imagination. Wink

I like how DiDi switched the topic so quickly Laughing

Lol Grey. That photo looks like it could be real, I see that kind of crap day in and day out.

Seems everyone is competing to see who can be the most ghettofabulous. Who knows why they insist on being seen.

I have been making an effort not to look at that photo too long, my eyes are bleeding.
I hope that she's not sitting on the Brie and other various soft cheeses!! Thanks for that info DiDi..I always wondered what Ghetto-fabulous looked like! Very Happy
11 years ago
Cryptic:
I have been amused and confused by this photo all day. Is it photoshopped? If not, why the cheese section???? ConfusedLaughingShocked

Maybe it's just her sense of humor: cheesey pose, surrounded by cheese?

She or the photographer must work there, because I don't think supermarkets will let you lie down on the deli section, no matter how sexy you are. Smile
11 years ago
I have been busy. I have taken some time for myself and walking for an hour each day.

I have been reading and keeping up with Parfumo.

Hugs to all.
11 years ago
I have been thinking about the victims in Boston, the lives forever changed, and I'm praying for justice (revenge, if I'm being honest).
11 years ago
Dulcemio:
I have been thinking about the victims in Boston, the lives forever changed, and I'm praying for justice (revenge, if I'm being honest).

Agreed
11 years ago
I have been remembering Ineverwas and her psychology threads over at Fragrantica. They were always so much fun. Does anyone know their Myers-Briggs type? I'd link to one of the tests but I don't remember which one she recommended. I think I was an ENTP. The Enneagram thingy was fascinating, also.
11 years ago
Dlane1953:
This sounds like fun, Cryptic! I recall taking this test many years ago, but I can't remember the results of the test.(Clearly, I must be classified as the forgetful type!) I think this would be a fun thing to bring to Parfumo forum.

I have been trying to figure out how to best refinish an old sewing machine. It dates to 1870-1880s I guess, I dragged it off the curb one day--someone was throwing it out. It will make a nice sidetable if I can refinish it properly.

I have been eating fig bars and trying to convince myself that they're "healthy" cookies.

I have been there and done that. It does work when you are eating them don't you think Dlane. Not after the last bite though.
11 years ago
I found a test that looks pretty thorough, but nobody is going to want to take it because it has too many questions! Laughing

www.humanmetrics.com/cgi-win/JTypes2.asp
11 years ago
Oh, I don't like those tests! I'd rather live in denial about who I really am!
11 years ago
I have just been crying.....watched that secret of the bee's film. Not sure what it is called, as haven't seen the very beginning , so not sure of the exact title. Oh my....what a wonderful film. Remind me not to watch these sad and wonderful films whole I am at the Hotel, working. Swollen eyes are not great in the morning) your thoughts on this film please.
11 years ago
Cryptic:
I have been remembering Ineverwas and her psychology threads over at Fragrantica. They were always so much fun. Does anyone know their Myers-Briggs type? I'd link to one of the tests but I don't remember which one she recommended. I think I was an ENTP. The Enneagram thingy was fascinating, also.

I have been analyzed as ENFP... There's a surprise! Rolling EyesSmile
11 years ago
I have been analyzed as a F*** Up Rolling EyesRolling EyesRolling Eyes I finished the test (thought I did) clicked on submit, it read go back to finish test.
11 years ago
Dlane1953:
Dalmajen:
I have just been crying.....watched that secret of the bee's film. Not sure what it is called, as haven't seen the very beginning , so not sure of the exact title. Oh my....what a wonderful film. Remind me not to watch these sad and wonderful films whole I am at the Hotel, working. Swollen eyes are not great in the morning) your thoughts on this film please.

Oh, Dalmajen, I know the movie you are speaking about. The Secret Life of Bees. I have read it's heartbreaking. I didn't see it. but know about it.

Ice packs over the eye area is the only cure for puffy red eyes! Or, on the other hand, your guests might just assume you have allergies.

Oh no Exclamation I have that on my night stand for my next read. I think I better put it away for awhile, I can't deal with crying at this time in my life.
11 years ago
Dulcemio:
Oh, I don't like those tests! I'd rather live in denial about who I really am!

But it's so interesting! Besides, you're wonderful. Smile

I have been laughing at this today:

11 years ago
No picture?! Here's the link, maybe it will work for you that way. As a dog person you must see this.

static.themetapicture.com/media/funny-corgi-bo at-jesus-take-wheel.jpg
11 years ago
Cryptic your link doesn't work.

Is this the one or part of it?

themetapicture.com/help-me-jesus/

I have been trying to help with the link. Laughing
Notify about new comments
Forum Overview Off Topic I have been.......
351 - 375 by 2160
Jump to