Search Forum

Webshops for atomizers & vials

Webshops for atomizers & vials 12 years ago
The last time I needed sample atomisers I bought a rather big amount from www.rosa-heinz-de. They were almost half as expensive as elsewhere since Rosa Heinz usually sells to businesses, not to the end consumer.

They do not have an up-to-date online shop and the purchasing process was a bit complicated. But all worked out fine and the small atomizers (about 50 Eurocent each) do not leak.

www.rosa-heinz.de/s2/glasflaschen-06.php

I think they only ship to European countries
12 years ago
Bad, leaky vials are very annoying to me, so when I set out to purchase a bunch of decant/sample vessels, I decided to think out of the box and not buy the usual lame vials available from the usual ebay and other suspects.

I also hate decanting into super-narrow openings, since I end up pouring more perfume on myself than in the vial. So my solution was to buy black screw-top pharmaceutical glass vials. The smallest ones are 2ml, which is perfect for me, too, since I also hate small samples!

Here's what I purchased about a year ago, and my supply is still going strong:

TrueEssence.com Items
1 1 Dram Glass Vials (144 pcs, Amber) @ $15.00 = $15.00
1 2 Dram Glass Vials (144 pcs, Amber) @ $17.00 = $17.00
1 3 Dram Glass Vials (10ml) (144 pcs, Amber) @ $19.99 = $19.99
1 1/2 Dram Glass Vials (144 pcs, Amber) @ $15.00 = $15.00

Sub-Total: $66.99

As you can see, the prices are ridiculously low! I am very happy with my vials!

Cool
12 years ago
Haven't personally ordered from these sites as I think there from the US, but it may be useful to some members.
- Best Bottles
- Pilot Vials
12 years ago
I second ZeZe's recommendation for bestbottles. That's where I get mine.
12 years ago
if you are in the us or have somebody that can mule for you I absolutely love SKS.
they charge an arm and a leg to ship overseas though.
proudstyle are cheap and ok. I think they have free shipping.
12 years ago
store01.prostores.com/servlet/accessoriesforfr agrances/StoreFront

I tried other shops but I am soooo going back to this on!
12 years ago
www.proudstyle.com/

no shipping costs if you order over 15$
12 years ago
I forgot my new shop I like!
Plaza 33
560 x 2ml vials with wide opening for 57 euro Cool
But you can order any amount you want!
12 years ago
Vials & atomizers at ebay: Accessories for Fragrances

Just a quick question for those who have decanted ..
If an atomizer spray bottle is 5ml, does that mean you can actually fill 5ml of liquid while still leaving enough air in the bottle for the pump spray?
12 years ago
too full makes them leak.
you need to try out what "too full" is... 90 to 95% full is ok for some, some can take more, some not...
Last edited by Guusje on 05.02.2012, 16:20; edited 1 time in total
12 years ago
ZeZe:
Just a quick question for those who have decanted ..
If an atomizer spray bottle is 5ml, does that mean you can actually fill 5ml of liquid while still leaving enough air in the bottle for the pump spray?

Yes, I have measured. But I can only talk for the bottles I have use.
12 years ago
Guusje:
I forgot my new shop I like!
Plaza 33
560 x 2ml vials with wide opening for 57 euro Cool
But you can order any amount you want!

This sounds great!
Cool
12 years ago
MNQ:
What is the best size to get? I noticed Sherapop said 2ml, am wondering after Zees comments if I should get a little bigger?

The place where I bought mine offers both 1/2 dram and 5/8 dram. In fact, I don't think that it matters with their vials, because there is nothing that goes into the volume of the vial itself to displace the liquid. The caps are screw on--not plunge.

I have noticed that a lot of the decanter atomizers (used by TPC and other decanters) are not airtight--they actually undergo a fair amount of evaporation. So this is off-topic, but: caveat emptor in purchasing many decants at the same time: you may have nothing left to sniff by the time you get to them!!!!!
Crying or Very sad
Notify about new comments
Forum Overview Parfumo Community Webshops for atomizers & vials
Jump to