Search Forum

I have been.......

826 - 850 by 2160
11 years ago
I have been eyeballing a 90 ml bottle of Van Cleef and Arpels Gem EDT in a gold refillable bottle.
11 years ago
I have been ... battling with a completely hyperactive Popsie tonight. Full moon yet?
Dlane1953:
I HAVE BEEN trying to figure out why I'm unsuccessful in trying to import images to this site.

Dlane, there is a brand new "add photo" button in each message box now.
You need to post your message first, and then you can add a pic that you have saved to your computer first.
11 years ago
I have been reading this thread in one sitting and now my sight is blurry.

I have been too busy with my new job to spend much time on any forum, and "happily" forgot about my perfume addiction.

This past week though I have been browsing eBay and bought some new perfumes.
When my bill arrives next month, I'll probably say: I have been spending too much money...
11 years ago
I have been playing around with the new feature. I like it. Cool

Although it doesn't work if pic is to big. Shocked
11 years ago
I have been contemplating a few purchases but I need a little push.

Ralph Lauren
11 years ago
Digindirt:
I have been contemplating a few purchases but I need a little push.

Ralph Lauren

I have been wondering too Dlane, should we give her the push? Laughing
11 years ago
Dlane1953:
DiginDirt, I love looking at your perfume pics.

I have been wondering if Dig's NO BUY period has ended! Laughing

Oops. I forgot about the no buy Shocked
11 years ago
Sherapop:
I have been watching Homeland, the series from Showtime. It's completely addictive, and it may be necessary to watch the remaining five episodes tomorrow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Shocked
I know exactly what you mean!! My son had all three seasons...he put them on my computer this winter, and I watched all the seasons in about a week and half!! He calls it binge watching)...I call it addiction, with a twist! Now, are waiting for the new season to come out!!! Wink
11 years ago
I have been tickled pink that Diane1953 is one of the winners of my latest giveaway.

I have been on the phone all day trying to get an Proventil prescription called in and filled at a pharmacy near where my sister lives for my son. It's finally done!
11 years ago
I am happy for you Dlane but a wee bit jealous.

What giveaway Confused: I am so out of the loop no one tells me anything.
11 years ago
Digindirt:

I have been planning a vintages giveaway.
www.fragrantica.com/board/viewtopic.php?id=625 71
It's open to US Only and of course anyone who wishes to remain anonymous is welcomed to enter
WinkWinkWinkWinkWinkWinkWink

This giveaway Cincy

I have been decanting and wrapping packages for the last several hours.
11 years ago
Dalmajen:
Sherapop:
I have been watching Homeland, the series from Showtime. It's completely addictive, and it may be necessary to watch the remaining five episodes tomorrow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Shocked
I know exactly what you mean!! My son had all three seasons...he put them on my computer this winter, and I watched all the seasons in about a week and half!! He calls it binge watching)...I call it addiction, with a twist! Now, are waiting for the new season to come out!!! Wink

The last time this happened was with The Wire, which I ended up buying (the complete collection!) and have now watched THREE times! That won't happen with Homeland, because it's not as artistically done. However, it is EXTREMELY SUSPENSEFUL.

I actually spend time between episodes attempting to predict what will happen next!!!
Rolling Eyes
11 years ago
Digindirt:
Dlane1953:
DiginDirt, I love looking at your perfume pics.

I have been wondering if Dig's NO BUY period has ended! Laughing

Oops. I forgot about the no buy Shocked

Funny--the very same thing happened to me!
Surprised
11 years ago
Digindirt:
Digindirt:

It's open to US Only and of course anyone who wishes to remain anonymous is welcomed to enter

This giveaway Cincy

Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa, sob Crying or Very sad sob Crying or Very sad I don't post over there. Sad

Thats ok Dig I'll get over it soon. Razz
11 years ago
Sherapop:
Dalmajen:
Sherapop:
Shocked

The last time this happened was with The Wire, which I ended up buying (the complete collection!) and have now watched THREE times! That won't happen with Homeland, because it's not as artistically done. However, it is EXTREMELY SUSPENSEFUL.

I actually spend time between episodes attempting to predict what will happen next!!!
Rolling Eyes
Prison Break was the one I purchased the set of!! My husband would wake up in the early hours of the morning, and he would hear the theme song. He said he thought I was going mad...watching it nights, and early mornings! I really got addicted to that one). Next on my addiction list will probably be Downton Abby...as haven't seen any of those yet. Will have it downloaded to watch this coming winter...as don't work all winter, it will give me something to look forward to!!! Wink
11 years ago
Cincy:
Digindirt:
Digindirt:

This giveaway Cincy

Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa, sob Crying or Very sad sob Crying or Very sad I don't post over there. Sad

I do go there, and didn't see it!! But, I guess it's only for the peeps who live in the good ol U.S.A. Wink
11 years ago
Dalmajen:
Cincy:
Digindirt:
Digindirt:

This giveaway Cincy

I do go there, and didn't see it!! But, I guess it's only for the peeps who live in the good ol U.S.A. Wink

I added a WW section at the last minute. I posted my giveaway here - it was open to everybody, I don't discriminate.
11 years ago
I have been sharing my pride and joy on my photo album. Proud mommy.com.
11 years ago
Must go look. Idea

I have been to the cemetery with flags and flowers.
826 - 850 by 2160
Notify about new comments
Forum Overview Off Topic I have been.......
Jump to