Search Forum

Scent of the Day

176 - 200 by 8823
12 years ago
Sous le Vent
12 years ago
"Clair de Musc" by Serge Lutens.
12 years ago
This morning I wore "Emporio Armani She" again, later I switched to "Égoïste".
12 years ago
I somehow accumulated several Cartier manufacturer-carded samples, so I decided to give them a whirl. Right now I am wearing

Roadster

This seems every bit as unisex as the Hermès Jardin series. Also similar in spirit...

Cool
12 years ago
"Balahe" by Leonard.
12 years ago
I'm sniffing through a cluster of Cartier samples.
Yesterday I tried Roadster and Déclaration

Now I'm wearing Eau de Cartier Concentrée
Cool
12 years ago
I have been wearing Pink Sugar today. Have to say I love it, suits very well with the snow outside. Cool
12 years ago
Today I wore "Hermèssene Vétiver Tonka" and yesterday I wore "Égoïste" and "Tobacco Vanille" (one at a time, not at once).
12 years ago
Sherapop:
I'm sniffing through a cluster of Cartier samples.
Yesterday I tried Roadster and Déclaration

Now I'm wearing Eau de Cartier Concentrée
Cool

How did you like "Déclaration"? Give it a chance, i loooove it!
12 years ago
PS: Tonight an experiment: Though not a fan of layering (as already mentioned) I layered a tiny droplet of Vetiver essential oil (diluted with neutral oil) with a tiny spritz of "Liaisons dangereuses" - the oil gets that absurd sillage a little bit under control - and the vetiver gives it a smoky edge and makes it a bit more natural smelling. I think rose + vetiver is a very interesting field for experiments or new perfumes. We find that combination in some classics like Rive Gauche or knowing, which however smell slightly dated (don't beat me). Today we have rose-pepper with some vetiver in Perles de Lalique and YSL Elle. But some more smoky vetiver instead of the peppery cashmeran would be cool.
12 years ago
Today "Le Vétiver" by Lubin.
12 years ago
Vanille insencee Atelier yesterday evening

Now Kimono Rose Bois 1920
12 years ago
Mouchoir de Monsieur, Jicky's sexy brother... it's just that he is more aware of his effect. Smile
12 years ago
"Balahe" for Valentin. Very Happy
12 years ago
Gucci Accenti is my choice for valentine´s day. Razz
12 years ago
I've been trying some of the By Kilian line. Last night I wore Cruel Intentions, and now I'm wearing

Straight to Heaven
Cool
12 years ago
"Bandit".
12 years ago
I love green jeans & abril:_)

http://www.bargainaid.com.au/

Bargainaid.com.au online shopping store. Buy appliances, furniture in kitchen, mixer for kitchen, furniture, perfume Balenciaga, baby Product, rugs, toys, and handbags wine at discount prices at Deals Direct today!
12 years ago
"Shalimar"
12 years ago
Also "Shalimar" Wink
12 years ago
Lubin "L'Eau Neuve"
12 years ago
I tried Child perfume last night for the very first time.

Then I compared it to Floris Night-Blooming Jasmine and Ineke Poet's Jasmine. Now I'm wearing Krigler Juicy Jasmine

What I'm finding is that there are a lot of great jasmine quasi-soliflores out there, each with its own unique qualities...

Jasmine lovers rejoice!!!

Cool
12 years ago
"Spiritueuse Double Vanille"
Notify about new comments
176 - 200 by 8823
Jump to