Search Forum

DOLBYWORLD

701 - 725 by 1338
11 years ago
My pet peeve is traffic-related as well. I cannot stand when someone does not put their turn signal on in front of me and makes a turn, especially when turning right.
11 years ago
1) Coughing. I remember in I Claudius, when Caligula cut off somebody's head because of their incessant coughing and I am with him on that!
2) Labels left on the bottom of shoes.
3) Snoring (Yes you know who I'm talking about, and even the cat does it!)
4) Butter in the jam jar
5)People who have turned social media into anti-social media. When we are out together talk to me please, not your *rsebook or Twatter "friends"
11 years ago
Laughing

X
11 years ago
Smellsogood:
1) Coughing. I remember in I Claudius, when Caligula cut off somebody's head because of their incessant coughing and I am with him on that!

Finally someone willing to admit this!! It seems so insensitive to feel this way, but it's so true! I always apologize constantly when coughing at work because I know how much it irritates ME when others cough, but everyone tries to act like it doesn't bother them, when we all know IT TOTALLY DOES!Laughing
11 years ago
5)People who have turned social media into anti-social media. When we are out together talk to me please, not your *rsebook or Twatter "friends:399d5115cc]

I agree with all of yours, actually, but this one in particular brings up a uniquely 21st century problem that has changed the world into a place with two kinds of people: Those who do this and think nothing of it, and those who don't because it's just plain rude and simply no way to live.

I won't tolerate it, and I seem to gravitate toward people who feel the same way.
11 years ago
11 years ago
Dulcemio:
Smellsogood:

Finally someone willing to admit this!! It seems so insensitive to feel this way, but it's so true! I always apologize constantly when coughing at work because I know how much it irritates ME when others cough, but everyone tries to act like it doesn't bother them, when we all know IT TOTALLY DOES!Laughing

The worst occurrence of this is at classical music concerts. At crucial parts of the work being played someone invariably erupts into a coughing fit!
Mad
11 years ago
Sherapop:
The worst occurrence of this is at classical music concerts. At crucial parts of the work being played someone invariably erupts into a coughing fit!

Mad

Ah, yes. This is Murphy's Law at work. The busiest law in the universe. Smile
11 years ago
Cryptic:
How about embarrassing drunks?

www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=10151678571801117

oh my god. I can't tell who's drunker, the drunk pole dancer or the person filming her. I get nauseous just watching that! Laughing

For this same reason I could not watch Bourne Identity. As much as I like Matt Damon, the camera work made me want to scream. Mad
11 years ago
Ah yes! The busy, artsy camera work, which is at it's best when accompanied by a constant soundtrack so not only can you not see anything, you can't hear the dialogue either. Shocked

Off topic, I watched "Ladyhawk" on the telly last night. What a stupid film! Medieval fantasy, costumes from 60's Star Trek and the musical score from Baywatch. Jarring all round!
11 years ago
A little something to bring joy to your lives... Check out this clever and adorable creature:
Very Happy xoxo
www.youtube.com/watch?v=blcyu-QDfW4
11 years ago
Very clever. I wonder if you could teach him/her to curse and swear?
11 years ago
Dolby:
A little something to bring joy to your lives... Check out this clever and adorable creature:
Very Happy xoxo
www.youtube.com/watch?v=blcyu-QDfW4

Awww, what a sweetie pie!

I'm sure you all read a few years ago the researchers' conclusion that birds are much smarter than we thought? Making the phrase "bird-brained" very inaccurate. Smile

magblog.audubon.org/birds-are-smarter-we-thoug ht
11 years ago
Cryptic:
Very clever. I wonder if you could teach him/her to curse and swear?

One of my friends has a neighbor whose bird mimics a cat perfectly. Talk about irony, huh? Laughing It took me several visits before I stopped asking, "Which one of your neighbors has that loud cat?" Laughing
11 years ago
What a complete darling! I remember a Minah bird when I was little that used to say "Harry, shut up!" in a really posh lady's voice. It had been given to an aviary at a park, probably by a husband! Laughing
11 years ago
Smellsogood:
What a complete darling! I remember a Minah bird when I was little that used to say "Harry, shut up!" in a really posh lady's voice. It had been given to an aviary at a park, probably by a husband! Laughing

LaughingLaughingLaughing
11 years ago
Some obnoxious swine has just keyed my car, front to back! I hope a crow eats your eyes whoever you are. Evil or Very Mad
11 years ago
That is sooooo mean smellie!
Crying or Very sad
Xoxoxo to you.
11 years ago
Dolby:
That is sooooo mean smellie!
Crying or Very sad
Xoxoxo to you.

Thank you x I have just cheered myself up again by watching the whistling bird, he is amazing.
11 years ago
Maybe this will get your mind off your car. Razz
Second thoughts on this post. Deleted.
Last edited by Cincy on 29.06.2013, 15:43; edited 1 time in total
11 years ago
Great idea Very Happy
It gives me the giggle (especially the guy who says "attend! = wait in French) because Birdie is on a roll... Ahaha x
11 years ago
11 years ago
Cryptic, that is F-ing hilarious!

Laughing
11 years ago
Wink I thought of you when I saw this one.

11 years ago
LaughingLaughingLaughing
Notify about new comments
701 - 725 by 1338
Jump to