Search Forum

DOLBYWORLD

751 - 775 by 1338
11 years ago
Smellsogood:
Hmmm! Size does matter, I've put on half a stone and acquired these boobs that I'm not sure what to do with. I am looking like Dulcemio's avatar ATM. Shocked

So, is this your way of telling us you've been knocked up? Laughing

My super svelte friend got big ones for the first time in her life during the first few months of pregnancy before her belly got big. To her it was like winning the lottery. The short-lived, psych! just kidding!, all-good-things-come-to-an-end lottery.
11 years ago
Ha ha! Laughing No this is completely down to all that Jersey cream I've been scoffing down with my strawberries and copious amounts of wine!
DOLBY's PAGE Vintage Lady Picture! 11 years ago
Hey Dolby!

Did you know that the beautiful vintage lady with all kinds of expressions on your home page is the great turn of the century opera singer renowned for her beauty - LINA CAVALIERI.

"The archetypal classic female features, and enigmatic expression of Lina Cavalieri became Fornasetti’s most frequently used template and upon which he based more than 350 variations."

http://www.fornasetti.com/en/story/temavariazi oni/

11 years ago
Hayven:
Pyzam is not as flashy as Blingee...but it's just as bad.

The thing I enjoy about Blingee is that the embellishments are so completely random. Speaking of which,

11 years ago
How did they get me on that ecard. Razz I always swirl my finger around the bowl to get the last dregs to taste.
11 years ago
I'm waiting for the Blingee with jumping bunnies!!!

Laughing
11 years ago
I want to see the bunnies. Razz
11 years ago
Dlane1953:
Dolby ... actually adores cute. Wink

Feck me you lot!
You want my death or something?

Shocked
Re: DOLBY's PAGE Vintage Lady Picture! 11 years ago
FloraMilena:
Hey Dolby! ... Did you know... ?
Yes, I did indeed, but thank you for the great (huuuge) pics. I see you're also from the school of "size matters"
Wink
11 years ago
Dlane1953:
I tried to deliver the bunnies for Sherapop, but my computer wouldn't transfer the image for me--of course, I say it's the computer's fault--but in reality I can't figure out how to do it--the warning said "File size too large" to transfer here. Maybe someone else who's computer savvy could do it--Cryptic, where are you?

At this point that would be dicing with death, sorry.
11 years ago
I graduated from that school Dolby. Laughing

Got special honors too. Cool
11 years ago
Dlane1953:
No--Dolby, we're trying to de-sensitize you to "cute".

11 years ago
AHAHAHA!!
11 years ago
Hayven:
You can still say it sober. Smile

Right you are, Miss Hayven. Consider it said. Wink
11 years ago
Smellsogood:
Ha ha! Laughing No this is completely down to all that Jersey cream I've been scoffing down with my strawberries and copious amounts of wine!

Ahh, basically the same way I got mine. Smile

Have you heard the saying that after a certain age (you're not there yet, but I am) a woman must choose between her face and her ass? I would add boobs to that equation. Laughing
11 years ago
Dlane1953:

Has ANY man ever actually said those magic words

Razz
Notify about new comments
751 - 775 by 1338
Jump to