Search Forum

DOLBYWORLD

776 - 800 by 1338
11 years ago
Dlane,
Being able to concede error is SO attractive, isn't it? And it's so easy to do, you'd think more men (people, actually) would just do that, for cryin' out loud. Laughing
11 years ago
I hope the powers that be don't object to me welcoming myself in?
I just can't lurk silently anymoar!

Speaking of errors... this pop-up message seriously threw me for a loop a couple days ago. Can't attach a picture for some reason, so please to follow the link to my album
11 years ago
Oh well, the add photo function took care of itself Smile
Re: DOLBY's PAGE Vintage Lady Picture! 11 years ago
Dolby:
FloraMilena:
Hey Dolby! ... Did you know... ?
Yes, I did indeed, but thank you for the great (huuuge) pics. I see you're also from the school of "size matters"
Wink

Oh yes! I LOVE pictures! I promise not to post a HUGE blingy cutie pie thing though. Razz
11 years ago
Crickey Chapeau the Chinese have had the Internet since 1970 (at least)!
Mind you, seeing as Thailand is currently going through the year 2556, as opposed to 2013 like the rest of us mere mortals, nothing surprises me.
Laughing
11 years ago
Dolby:
Crickey Chapeau the Chinese have had the Internet since 1970 (at least)!
Mind you, seeing as Thailand is currently going through the year 2556, as opposed to 2013 like the rest of us mere mortals, nothing surprises me.
Laughing

They have, haven't they! Way to validate their claims to "Ancient Civilization Number One"!
11 years ago
Smile What kind of cuteness is allowed? Is this will pass a Dolby-filter for not very slobbery Smile

PS. Sorry
Last edited by WolfM on 08.07.2013, 17:33; edited 1 time in total
11 years ago
Sorry, to me was visibly EmbarassedSad Now how is?

Here the video:
youtu.be/lSpV5OPhG7Y
11 years ago
Dlane1953:
It's not sentiment that she hates--just cutesy glitter! Laughing

Correct!
The big cat is cool indeed Wink
11 years ago

Today is: Energizer Bunny Appreciation Day.
(A fine occasion to honour the long-life battery that keeps your digital doodads from wimping out on you at an inopportune moment).

- What are your favourite electrical gadgets?
(Erm, keep it clean! ) Wink
11 years ago
I must share:

Yesterday my cat stalked her prey off and on for a half hour inside the house, making that little gutteral, stuttering noise, as she crouched and wiggled her butt preparing to pounce.

Oh, her intended prey was a fly, did I mention that?

She did catch it a couple times, but the wily Mr. Fly slipped through her grasp. Thankfully, as I didn't want her to eat it. Yuck.
11 years ago
Mine is this beautiful wooden DAB radio and alarm clock that graces one of the bedside tables:
11 years ago
Dulcemio:

Yesterday my cat stalked her prey off and on for a half hour inside the house, making that little gutteral, stuttering noise, as she crouched and wiggled her butt preparing to pounce.
My cat cracks me up when he does this.
I do it with him (well, not the butt wiggling but the rest. Him and I are a team!)
Laughing
11 years ago
Dulcemio:
I must share:

Oh, her intended prey was a fly, did I mention that?

She did catch it a couple times, but the wily Mr. Fly slipped through her grasp. Thankfully, as I didn't want her to eat it. Yuck.

I'm picturing this, and it must have been cute to watch. Smile

Absolutely essential in order to avoid that Medusa look:

11 years ago
I'm with Cryptic on the blowdryer, and I would add flat iron to that, but mostly the blowdryer.

You can keep all your fancy personal computing devices, phones and audio equipment from here to eternity. If I have to walk around with an unflattering bend in my hair, I won't enjoy any of that crap anyway. Laughing
Last edited by Dulcemio on 09.07.2013, 02:28; edited 1 time in total
11 years ago
Dolby:
Dulcemio:

My cat cracks me up when he does this.
I do it with him (well, not the butt wiggling but the rest. Him and I are a team!)
Laughing

Hahaha!! C'mon, Dolby, you can admit to the butt wiggling. You're amongst friends here. Wink

I could watch my cats live their lives for hours on end. It's not quite free entertainment, but it sure gives me the best bang for my buck!! Laughing
11 years ago
Dulcemio:
Hahaha!! C'mon, Dolby, you can admit to the butt wiggling... Wink

Shocked
11 years ago
Dolby:
Dulcemio:
Hahaha!! C'mon, Dolby, you can admit to the butt wiggling... Wink

Shocked

Okay, then, you must try it sometime, it's very, how do you say, freeing. And when you demonstrate to fellow cat owners, they always laugh out loud. Laughing
11 years ago
It has to be the GHD's. You've heard of a Poodle perm, well I have Spaniel ears!

11 years ago
Dulcemio:
Okay, then, you must try it sometime, it's very, how do you say, freeing.

Laughing
X

Am I the only woman who doesn't own a hair dryer?
776 - 800 by 1338
Notify about new comments
Jump to