Search Forum

DOLBYWORLD

951 - 975 by 1338
11 years ago
Dlane the cabana boys are on the way. Razz They have a new golf cart. Seats 6, I think you may have to sit/sat on ones lap.
11 years ago
11 years ago
Laughing
11 years ago
Laughing +1!
11 years ago
Well I don't know whether to give myself a pat on the back or a kick in the backside. The reason being, I have successfully completely changed my bedding without Darling Boy (photo in album) feeling the need to get up, other than to move a few inches out of the way when the need arose!
11 years ago
11 years ago
My first smile of the day SSG, thanks.
11 years ago
Smellsogood:
Well I don't know whether to give myself a pat on the back or a kick in the backside. The reason being, I have successfully completely changed my bedding without Darling Boy (photo in album) feeling the need to get up, other than to move a few inches out of the way when the need arose!

Haha! For some reason I was expecting Darling Boy to be a man! Laughing

Even more impressive that he is feline! Mine see my changing of sheets as an invitation to try to stop me by inserting themselves into the process. Laughing
11 years ago
Accidentally discovered that when you click "I'm Feeling Lucky" with no search terms you can view every Google logo ever. Try it Smile
11 years ago
My business is under a metre of water today after a water main burst. Lost machinery, stock and delivery vans, in fact everything! Sad
www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-london-23598335

The two white vans are mine with my shop in the middle!
11 years ago
Oh how terrible, SSG! I don't know what else to say, except hang in there...
11 years ago
My goodness, how awful for you, SSG! Wish there was something I could do to help. Sad
11 years ago
Thankyou everyone for your kind thoughts xoxo
I now have the most photographed vans in London! The water has gone down and the elbow grease begins.
11 years ago
Then a smile will be helpful Smile

11 years ago
Smellsogood:
Thankyou everyone for your kind thoughts xoxo
I now have the most photographed vans in London! The water has gone down and the elbow grease begins.

What a way to be in the news/spotlight. Yuck, yes the dreadful cleanup begins. If I was there I would help, does that make you feel any better SSG. Nah... I guess not.((( Hugs)))
11 years ago
It's been pointed out to me that I use the phrase, "It doesn't get any better than this" a little too often, but this time I really, really mean it.
www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded& v=tLt5rBfNucc
11 years ago
Smellsogood:
My business is under a metre of water today after a water main burst. Lost machinery, stock and delivery vans, in fact everything! Sad
www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-london-23598335

The two white vans are mine with my shop in the middle!

I just saw this, how awful! This is where your great sense of humor will serve you well. What else can you do, life is a bitch sometimes! I'm so sorry this happened to you. Sad

I hope the Rumba riding shark cat will make you smile. Smile
11 years ago
That is the funniest thing ...EVER! It is the feather duster/tail that does the job. Very Happy
11 years ago
One teaspoon #f**k it# per day helps a lot. On days like this may increase the dose.
11 years ago
Big hugs Smellie xoxo
So sorry this has happened to you out of all people.
Sad
Terrible flood 11 years ago
Hope the recovery goes quickly and without complications! Crying or Very sad
11 years ago
Would someone explain this to me?

951 - 975 by 1338
Notify about new comments
Jump to