Search Forum

DOLBYWORLD

1051 - 1075 by 1338
10 years ago
Ahaha... He's so silly! xo
10 years ago
I think we should try broken Vietnamese. Yes.

http://youtu.be/jjkU43-3_QM

10 years ago
Dolby:
Cincy:
Dolby you are bad to the bone.

I know
Embarassed
xo

Wink

And Halloween is coming.
10 years ago
Look who's talking!
Wink
10 years ago
Dolby:
Look who's talking!
Wink

Who? Me?! (blinks innocently)
10 years ago
Ahahaha... yeah right... xo
10 years ago
Je v'ai prendre francais
10 years ago
Cincy:
Je v'ai prendre francais

LOL Cincy! Beautiful! Wait wait lemme Google translate to Vietnamese!

Tôi l?y ti?ng Pháp

Ok. Whatever. It looks good. Amen.
10 years ago
FloraMilena:
Cincy:
Je v'ai prendre francais

Tôi l?y ti?ng Pháp

I was telling you I was thinking about getting a face lift. Really I have no idea what I said. Rolling Eyes
10 years ago
Cincy:
FloraMilena:
Cincy:
Je v'ai prendre francais

Tôi l?y ti?ng Pháp

I was telling you I was thinking about getting a face lift. Really I have no idea what I said. Rolling Eyes

LaughingLaughingLaughing
10 years ago
10 years ago
I can hear him now..... "oh honey you won't believe what happenend to me on the way to work this morning." Naw, don't think he will mention it.
10 years ago
Wow! He snatched up that briefcase like he was afraid he was being robbed. Poor dude... he looked kind of traumatized. Laughing
10 years ago
Cryptic:
Wow! He snatched up that briefcase like he was afraid he was being robbed. Poor dude... he looked kind of traumatized. Laughing

Uh, yeah, he was being robbed!

Man, it always scares me coming around to DolbyWorld Shocked
10 years ago
Wahahaha Wolfie... What the heck?!

On a more serious note, I am thinking about all in the UK to stay safe with this freak weather, and particularly Smellie ... Thinking of you hun xo

Hi GreyWink
10 years ago
Dolby:
Wahahaha Wolfie... What the heck?!
+1

Dolby:
On a more serious note, I am thinking about all in the UK to stay safe with this freak weather,
+1

BTW, is St. Jude a good name for a storm? The saint of hopelessness and despair?
10 years ago
Dulcemio:
BTW, is St. Jude a good name for a storm? The saint of hopelessness and despair?

Sounds rather perfect to me... Yeah, what were they thinking?
Rolling Eyes
Mind you, the owners of the three houses that were blown into one yesterday probably relate.
Crying or Very sad
10 years ago
I think all storms should be called Storm Annie.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=tgC-vZp07YM
10 years ago
Waves batter the sea wall of a marina in Brighton, south England, Monday, Oct. 28, 2013. (AP)

LONDON (AP) - A savage coastal storm powered by hurricane-force gusts slashed its way through Britain and western Europe on Monday, felling trees, flooding lowlands and snarling traffic in the air, at sea and on land. At least 13 people were reported killed.

It was one of the worst storms to hit the region in years. The deadly tempest had no formal name - and wasn't officially classified as a hurricane due to a meteorological standard - but it was dubbed the St. Jude storm (after the patron saint of lost causes) and stormageddon on social networks.

Gusts of 99 miles per hour (160 kph) were reported on the Isle of Wight in southern England, while gusts up to 80 mph hit the British mainland. Later in the day, the Danish capital of Copenhagen saw record gusts up of to 120 mph (194 kph) and an autobahn in central Germany was shut down by gusts up to 62 mph (100 kph).

All across the region, people were warned to stay indoors. Hundreds of trees were uprooted or split, blocking roads and crushing cars. The Dutch were told to leave their beloved bicycles at home for safety's sake.

At least thirteen storm-related deaths were reported, most victims crushed by falling trees. Germany had six deaths, Britain had five and the Netherlands and Denmark had one each. One woman was also missing after being swept into the surf in France.

Two people were killed in London by a gas explosion and a British teen who played in the storm-driven surf was swept out to sea. A man in Denmark was killed when a brick flew off and hit him in the head.

Despite the strength of its gusts, the storm was not considered a hurricane because it didn't form over warm expanses of open ocean like the hurricanes that batter the Caribbean and the United States. Britain's national weather service, the Met Office, said Britain does not get hurricanes because those are "warm latitude" storms that draw their energy from seas far warmer than the North Atlantic. Monday's storm also did not have an "eye" at its center like most hurricanes.

I forgot to give the link, so sue me:)
Has anyone heard form Smellie?
10 years ago
Gosh, that sounds awful. Sad
10 years ago
10 years ago
Cincy:
Has anyone heard form Smellie?

Nope. Sent her a PM but no reply so far. Hope she's ok.
The wind has completely died down now.
Very peaceful.
Notify about new comments
1051 - 1075 by 1338
Jump to