Search Forum

Montale 20 mL

Montale 20 mL 10 years ago
I wonder if anyone has been successful in buying these. I know they come as a free gift with purchase from Montale, but is there a shop out there that sells them? I emailed Montale via their website asking if they would sell some to me, but I don't expect a quick response and it has been a couple of weeks.
10 years ago
I see them regularly on Fleabay Smile
10 years ago
I did find one that was aoud something or other...I guess I'll just wait for a reply from the company or keep an eye on eBay. Thanks D. Smile
10 years ago
Hayven, it seems like the FWP sizes are almost never sold retail on their own. I've tried to track down some from other houses.

I think it would behoove the high end houses to make small sizes available. We would pay the disproportinately high price for a 10 or 20 ml, get hooked, and then ultimately buy a regular bottle because we don't want to keep paying the higher price per ml. They need to think more like drug pushers. Laughing
10 years ago
As far as I know these cute little 20ml bottles are officially only available as gift for the purchase of a 100ml bottle (at the Montale boutique in Paris you will be able to receive them) and I am also positive when ordering online at Montale the same rule applies but have never ordered online with them so far.

Well, but as stated there are ways of getting your hands on one of these small bottles at other sources Smile
10 years ago
Dulcemio:
Hayven, it seems like the FWP sizes are almost never sold retail on their own. I've tried to track down some from other houses.

I think it would behoove the high end houses to make small sizes available. We would pay the disproportinately high price for a 10 or 20 ml, get hooked, and then ultimately buy a regular bottle because we don't want to keep paying the higher price per ml. They need to think more like drug pushers. Laughing

That would be practical, yes? Hahaha! I did read on an old Bsenotes thread that if you email the company, they can arrange such a deal. But no word back yet since I posted this topic. Hmmph.
Notify about new comments
Jump to