Search Forum

Some thoughts about cats and dogs

451 - 475 by 529
10 years ago
Sweet as can be.
10 years ago
Cryptic:
www.youtube.com/watch?v=9jno9m1lCEI

Awww... how adorable. That dog is the best bean bag chair ever.
10 years ago
10 years ago
What would you do if you found a stray cat in your back yard on a snowy day? At the very least, I'd call a cat rescue and give it a can of tuna. This nasty woman kicks snow at the poor kitty. Don't be afraid to watch, though, because Kitty gets even. Very Happy

gawker.com/woman-learns-invaluable-lesson-abou t-not-picking-fights-1484881340?utm_campaign=s ocialflow_gawker_facebook&utm_source=gawker_fa cebook
10 years ago
10 years ago
WolfM:

Noooo why so cute Very Happy
10 years ago
I can never get enough of Christian and his papas reuniting.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=cvCjyWp3rEk
10 years ago
Cryptic:
What would you do if you found a stray cat in your back yard on a snowy day? At the very least, I'd call a cat rescue and give it a can of tuna. This nasty woman kicks snow at the poor kitty. Don't be afraid to watch, though, because Kitty gets even. Very Happy

gawker.com/woman-learns-invaluable-lesson-abou t-not-picking-fights-1484881340?utm_campaign=s ocialflow_gawker_facebook&utm_source=gawker_fa cebook

What a fooking bitch. Only deeply unhappy and self-loathing people do crap like that. My only worry is that she went inside to get her gun.
10 years ago
I cant say anything to this Confused
10 years ago
LaughingLaughingLaughing
10 years ago
Franfan20:
I cant say anything to this Confused

LOL!

Laughing
10 years ago
m.youtube.com/watch?v=Mc-J3H7jAZ4

I've never been more jealous.
10 years ago
Sweetgrass:

Noooo why so cute Very Happy

Very Happy
10 years ago
10 years ago
Sweet! What a big litter. I counted seven, but I may have missed one or two.
10 years ago
Cryptic:
Sweet! What a big litter. I counted seven, but I may have missed one or two.

Yeah, I was watching earlier and mama all of a sudden flopped her head down out of exhaustion. Then a human came and picked up a few pups that had gone too far astray and placed them at her belly, then she immediately began licking and loving on them. Mothers, god bless 'em.
10 years ago
This is a chimera dog. It's a genetic mixture of a yellow lab and a black lab. ShockedVery Happy

10 years ago
Three of my seven three week old retriever puppies saying hello to the camera.....
" >alt=""
Kind Regards,
Platinum1
10 years ago
Well hello to the three beauties. Smooches to all.
10 years ago
Oh those puppies are so cute Platinum! If I didn't have two labs already.... well, you know!
10 years ago
They thank~you for your kind remarks.
Pt1 ~ Great place you have here! Smile
My friends 10 years ago
I opened this topic with the hope I could learn something from your conversation and discovered that it is a real "duel".
10 years ago
I should have started the topic from the last page, not from the first! Finally I can see the doggies andmthe cats. I have two dogs, a Weimaranner and a puppy German Shepherd. Both have a good sense of smell and the Weimaranner is recognized for his super developped olphactive sense and it was used in the Desert Storm to trace the unexploded missiles.
Now, allow me to tell you how my dogs react to the perfumes I wear. If they like it they come and sniff and lick my hand. If they do not like it, they sniff and turn away. It was tested numerous times. I will post later apicture of my two wonder dogs.
10 years ago
10 years ago
Stop it Wolf. Whaaaaaaaaa

I really hope this story isn't true. It is to sad to see the dog in mourning. Sad
451 - 475 by 529
Notify about new comments
Forum Overview Off Topic Some thoughts about cats and dogs
Jump to