Search Forum

Post your happy here! :)

26 - 41 by 41
10 years ago
My heat is finally working after 4 weeks without. We got it back just in time for below zero frigidity being forecasted for tomorrow. Happy!
10 years ago
OMG! Well I am happy for you. Burrrrrrrrr it is cold here in the south.
Going to be 16 tonight.
10 years ago
Digindirt:
My heat is finally working after 4 weeks without. We got it back just in time for below zero frigidity being forecasted for tomorrow. Happy!

oh my goodness, how have you survived? Space heaters?
10 years ago
I'm happy because it's Russian Christmas Eve and a perfume was delivered today by my postman. So, in effect, I received a Christmas gift to myself. That gave me a smile.
10 years ago
Dulcemio:
Digindirt:

oh my goodness, how have you survived? Space heaters?

Space heaters yes but that was stressful. Space heaters can be dangerous overnight.
I'm happy today that I'm not working in those frigid temps. I took the week off to attend a trade show. Happy!
10 years ago
Very wise.
10 years ago
I didn't get the job I applied for, BUT this means I have more time to write my first children's book and work on my other art. Financially it is a huge setback but I know I will be happier for it. Smile
10 years ago
Today I am thankful for my portable air conditioner! While you guys have vortexes filled with polar bears, we have a heatwave brewing.
10 years ago
I'm happy just relaxing from my wonderful day yesterday. All of my children came up to celebrate the holidays (Russian Christmas). We cooked together and had a wonderful meal, exchanged gifts and it was a truly wonderful day. It felt like old times when they were young, but now they're grown with respective partners, etc., but the day was full of jokes and laughter and love. I treasure these times.
10 years ago
I am happy that this conversation was recorded. I never get tired of it.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=z3U0udLH974
10 years ago
My kitty cat had to have a hind leg amputated four months ago.. Today for the first time she jumped back up to her favorite shelf, the one above the clothes in my closet.. We had build a ladder that she had been using but this time she did it her old way off the window ledge.. Her first high jump YAH!
10 years ago
Awww Madkat, that is truly remarkable! You must be elated! I'm delighted for your little one. It's those little moments that make us realize the special moments in our lives.
10 years ago
I am celebrating two days in a row of snow free days. It's nice to see the sun again.
10 years ago
Here are a few:

Finally mastering something difficult that's been evading you for months;

Red-winged blackbirds, and

When the postman delivers a package, especially when it turns out to be perfume or shoes. Smile

10 years ago
Madkat, that is good news.

Dig, I'm with you sweetie. Sun wonderful, beautiful sun. This has been the worst winter everrrrrrrrrrr.

Cyrptic, hope things are going well with the California here I come. Wink

Ahhhhh shoe lover. I didn't know that about you. I don't have to many maybe 25 or so. Only a couple pair of dress shoes.
10 years ago
My shoe fixation isn't that bad, but I've been jonesing for pretty ones after having been stuck in boots for what seems like months.

Some shoes that make me happy:

Notify about new comments
Forum Overview Off Topic Post your happy here! :)
26 - 41 by 41
Jump to