Search Forum

DOLBYWORLD

1276 - 1300 by 1338
10 years ago
I think I have had to much to drink. Confused
10 years ago
Laughing

Okay... who would you not go near even if you were the last two people on the planet and the future of the human race depended on it?

Donald Trump. *shudder*
10 years ago
Morgan Freeman.
10 years ago
Definitely Trump or any of his family members!
10 years ago
Cryptic:
Laughing Wolf is making funnies while avoiding the question and Cincy has me confused with Wolf, I think. Pass me that Pernod, hun. Wink Oh, and Cincy's running around naked, without her avatar. ShockedWink

You wouldn't believe how much this one made me laugh my ass off. Surprised
10 years ago
Cryptic:
This will either be popular or else nobody will respond:

If you could bonk anybody in the world, who would it be?

Pictures are optional.

Oh there are so many I'd like to bonk, but let's begin with Tony Goldwyn, US President on Scandal...

m.imdb.com/name/nm0001282/mediaindex/rm4786516 48?photoId=MV5BNjAyMTAwMjUyOF5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTc wMDg3NTQ3OQ
10 years ago
Cryptic:
This will either be popular or else nobody will respond:

If you could bonk anybody in the world, who would it be?

Pictures are optional.

Probably Chris Evans, AKA Captain America.

Laughing
10 years ago
Cincy:
I think I have had to much to drink. Confused

Or maybe not enough!
10 years ago
Tnahowru:

Tnahowru, that's why you should come down to the Parfumo Party Basement more often. We have a blast here "discussing perfume." Check out Hayven's boi in his Gucci Guilty ad. So topical and relevant. Wink
Anyone watching the Oscars? 10 years ago
Oh, Kim Novak! Surely her naturally aged face would be better than that! Less creepy for sure! I was reminded of the facelift scene in "Brazil"!
10 years ago
Cryptic:
Tnahowru:

Tnahowru, that's why you should come down to the Parfumo Party Basement more often. We have a blast here "discussing perfume." Check out Hayven's boi in his Gucci Guilty ad. So topical and relevant. Wink

I be here.
10 years ago
Has anyone tried "Braggi" by Charles Revson? According to the note pyramid it has oak moss, and I love oak moss.
10 years ago
Cryptic:
Tnahowru:

Ahhhh... <3<3<3
10 years ago
10 years ago
I want to see what happened later when kitty decided he/she was bored of being stuck in that dude's crotch. A speedy kitty exit from a crotch??!! Oh, the tender parts that were never meant to experience claws! Laughing
10 years ago
How to rule the Universe without drawing the attention of the orderlies
10 years ago
Is this the title of your autobiography? Wink
10 years ago
Shhhh!! for My sake! Cleopatra, is that you? the hell, you can not stay quiet for a moment!!
10 years ago
cell phones deconstructed by louis ck.
or, why he doesn't want his kids to have smartphones

www.youtube.com/watch?v=5HbYScltf1c
10 years ago
I miss Dolby. Sad But since she isn't here I think I'll post some blingees. Twisted Evil

10 years ago
I love your blingies!
10 years ago
Dolby, Dolby, yelling for Dolby. Dolby....did you see what Cryptic posted. Na nanananana. I told on Cryptic. Wink
10 years ago
Shhh...

She might actually like these two. They're more in keeping with the spirit of Dolby's Home for Wayward Women. Wink

10 years ago
Maybe, we will see. Laughing
10 years ago
1276 - 1300 by 1338
Notify about new comments
Jump to