Search Forum

I have been.......

2076 - 2100 by 2160
10 years ago
I know. It will either be an EPIC FAIL or one of the best decisions I've ever made. Shocked
10 years ago
California would be lucky to have you. Smile
10 years ago
Thanks, love. *blush*
10 years ago
California here I come... sounds like our Cryptic will be singing this tune.

Go get em sweetie. You will be fine. Cool
10 years ago
So busy this is my first journey through the FORUM is a long time.
10 years ago
I have been filing my tax return papers today. That was followed by a big shredding act of past paper work. Feels good. Aaahh.
10 years ago
Yep, that time of the year, of course it is supposed to be warm too. Wink
10 years ago
I feel bad that you folks in the cooler parts of the country still have cold weather.

Oh well. I'm sure it will hit 120 here in July or so. Laughing
10 years ago
I have been moving a giant wardrobe to make space for a new washer coming tomorrow. The cheap piece of crap fell apart and I decapitated two of my perfume bottles. Now I have to find another place to store my perfumes and everything else that was in that giant piece of junk.
10 years ago
I have been exhausted traveling every day to Mineola for babysitting. First have a look at the weather report - yay, winter is over, no such thing ... each week there was another cold front. At least stepping over snow banks is over. Now the area looks bleak and snow salt grains still on the ground. This week's rain will wash it away. I am "working" in the way there was structure to the week in my working years. Except the "work" is so easy, baby care and wide screen TV watching. If I have anything to do with it, this child will be raised in a one-on-one care which should benefit his milestone development.

Perfume? Yes, within limits. Once - on an ugly afternoon - he was crying unconsolably, and I walked him, swaddled him, sang to him, did lift the eyes to the sky "dear lord, give me strength", ha ha , and what finally worked was holding him close to the chest and he may have sensed my perfume (APOM) through the sweater, so he fell asleep with a few left over sobs, that was very flattering.

That's all. (After all, this is a serious Forum here, and not Facebook for true confessions.)
10 years ago
I have been working on my taxes and exploring the meaning of life. (They may be related).
10 years ago
I have been wondering if I'll ever get my taxes done. I'm dependent on someone with a logical brain to do them for me and I'm too cheap to pay a professional. I'll wait...

I have been trying to make a dent in my extra housework I've adopted since I tried to move the wardrobe. I have nowhere to put anything anymore. In the process I have learned that I have a LOT of perfume!

All I have to do now is find somewhere to store the clothing and perfume, then I have to figure out how to break this thing down and get rid of it without spending any money.
10 years ago
I have been decorating for Easter. All the bunnies are out, chicks and eggs too. Laughing
10 years ago
I have been noticing that as we get to a certain age, many of us start slouching without realizing it, and how poor posture adds years to our looks. I have to consciously remind myself to stand up straight quite often.

Today I was walking behind this beautiful women who was, I'd estimate, in her mid fifties, and I noticed she had a fantastic figure, very fit, and was one of the 5% of women who can actually pull off tight fitting yoga pants. And then I saw her in profile and saw that her posture was not good, and it instantly made her seem less attractive and older.

Baby boomers, we have to stay on that posture at all times! Very Happy
10 years ago
I have been waiting to see a hummmer at my feeder, yep saw one this morning. Smile
10 years ago
Cincy:
I have been waiting to see a hummmer at my feeder, yep saw one this morning. Smile

I guess they're headed this way, Cincy. I'd better start cooking nectar.

I have been chasing the phoebes off our outdoor lighting fixtures where they keep trying to build their beautiful, mossy nests. The poor little guys are very determined... sigh... Sad
10 years ago
Dulcemio:
I have been noticing that as we get to a certain age, many of us start slouching without realizing it, and how poor posture adds years to our looks. I have to consciously remind myself to stand up straight quite often.

Today I was walking behind this beautiful women who was, I'd estimate, in her mid fifties, and I noticed she had a fantastic figure, very fit, and was one of the 5% of women who can actually pull off tight fitting yoga pants. And then I saw her in profile and saw that her posture was not good, and it instantly made her seem less attractive and older.

Yep! I keep reminding myself often to sit or stand straight if possible.
10 years ago
I have been at the store. My boyfriend bought me a teapot that was on clearance at bed bath and beyond. I got the one in blue but it only cost 6 bucks.

www.bedbathandbeyond.com/store/product/certifi ed-international-solid-color-teapot-with-infus er/3250002?Keyword=teapot
10 years ago
Good deal!

I have been putting away my winter clothes!

10 years ago
Sneezing my head off!

Allergy season Embarassed
10 years ago
Sad Feel better!

10 years ago
You're such a sweetie! Laughing
10 years ago
So true! I can hear my great grandmother's constant refrain, "Up Straight!" Thanks for the reminder.

Dulcemio:

10 years ago
I have been mailing to half of Europe .. don't even remember how to stand up at all, leave alone straight.

10 years ago
And you deserve like this

...would ya like a drink... Very Happy
2076 - 2100 by 2160
Notify about new comments
Forum Overview Off Topic I have been.......
Jump to