10 years ago
Tnahowru:
Sneezing my head off!

Allergy season Embarassed

I feel for ya.

I had a bad cold back in November and immediately began using
Neil Med Sinus Rinse.

www.neilmed.com/usa/sinusrinse_isotonic.php

I got over the cold quickly (unusual for me) and have been using the rinse almost daily ever since for maintenance, and haven't been sick again yet this cold/flu season (also unusual for me). Plus I rarely have sinus headaches anymore, and when I do they are mild and short-lived. A total godsend!

For anyone not familiar, it's just saline water than you shoot up your nose while bent over the sink (important to follow directions exactly).
10 years ago
I have been without an Internet connection for a day and ...

and ...

and ...

well, feeling withdrawal symptoms.

It's nice to catch up.
10 years ago
I have been enjoying a few days off.
10 years ago
Digindirt:
I have been enjoying a few days off.

Me too Dig, I went to the mountains for a couple of days. Fun, so much fun that I am going to Atlantic City next month. Smile
10 years ago
I have been enjoying the sunshine. Remember me saying I will never complain about the hot weather Confused: Nope, after this winter...never again.
10 years ago
I've been waiting for spring to arrive.
10 years ago
I have been cataloging my perfumery notes then bagging or otherwise arranging them in alpha order so I don't rebuy anymore (have 2 White Sage, 2 Oakmoss) and can easily locate them when I'm testing a new perfume. What does Artemisia smell like? Now I can find out in a flash.
10 years ago
I've been trying to clean up my trashed house. Fun people + good times = hellacious mess.
10 years ago
Sounds like fun, wish I had been there. Smile
10 years ago
Cryptic:
I've been trying to clean up my trashed house. Fun people + good times = hellacious mess.

Are you friends with an 80's rock band or something?

Very Happy
10 years ago
No, but they do spill wine, break glassware and leave empties all over the house. As we've gotten older we've calmed down a lot, though. Remember the story about my college roomie who locked herself in the bathroom and then couldn't figure out how to get the door open? The one who set a roll of toilet paper on fire and threw it out the window as a sort of cry for help? Then there was the 4th of July when we lived in the historic district and one of my friends decided to pretend to be a sniper and shoot at the tourists with a water gun. Embarassed
10 years ago
You aren't really coming to visit with me are you? Razz
10 years ago
You can console me after I'm done failing the California bar exam. Razz
10 years ago
No way you are going to fail, stay positive. We will celebrate, spill wine and leave empties all over. We will both clean it up the next day. LaughingLaughingLaughing
10 years ago
I have been trying to decide if I want to be lazy all day or get out in the yard.

Happy Mothers Day!
10 years ago
Back attcha Dig, and to everyone.

Do what ever you want today Dig, it is your day. Smile I am having a martini.
10 years ago
I have been thinking about the perfect day I had yesterday. Perfect weather, perfect meal, perfect drinks, perfect holiday weekend.
10 years ago
Did you have your perfect perfume for the day? Wink
10 years ago
I didnt wear perfume yesterday. Instead, I waited until I arrived at my hostess' house and applied vintage Magie Noire. She also gifted me Chanel Bois des Iles. Life is good...
10 years ago
Digindirt:
I didnt wear perfume yesterday. Instead, I waited until I arrived at my hostess' house and applied vintage Magie Noire. She also gifted me Chanel Bois des Iles. Life is good...

Indeed it is. Enjoy
10 years ago
I know points don't matter here.. but I've been working hard to make the top 100 list and set a goal for 1 year.. Took me 2 weeks longer than that but Whoop! I made it today! Going splurge on a new scent to celebrate, before I get bumped off the list LOL
10 years ago
Madkat:
I know points don't matter here.. but I've been working hard to make the top 100 list and set a goal for 1 year.. Took me 2 weeks longer than that but Whoop! I made it today! Going splurge on a new scent to celebrate, before I get bumped off the list LOL

The fastest way to climb up the ladder of the 100 Users is to submit perfumes into the Databank.
10 years ago
Pipette:
Madkat:

The fastest way to climb up the ladder of the 100 Users is to submit perfumes into the Databank.

She does

A+ for Madcat with her proposals. Congrats on being on the top 100 list.
10 years ago
I have been lucky today, although at first it didn't sound like it Laughing
10 years ago
Congrats, Franfan! What fun. Very Happy
2101 - 2125 by 2160
Notify about new comments
Forum Overview Off Topic I have been.......
Jump to