51 - 75 by 89
10 years ago
"Royal Screw" by Clandestine.
What the what?!

Last edited by Greysolon on 04.10.2013, 13:13; edited 1 time in total
10 years ago
10 years ago
Cryptic:

Cryptic, where do you come up with all this stuff? I like this almost as much as the famous clip of Bill Clinton cracking up during a press conference with Boris Yeltsin. It makes me laugh just to watch them laugh...
10 years ago
Whenever I come across something amusing I right click and save for future use.

10 years ago
Cryptic:

Chelsea Handler as Tippi Hedren? Laughing
10 years ago
"À Rebours" by Friendly Fur
10 years ago
I remember reading about this house, Grey. The fur is supposed to be eco friendly, whatever that means. I have a mental picture of a dude with a beard in Birkenstocks collecting roadkill from the berm of the Pennsylvania Turnpike. Shocked
10 years ago
Cryptic:
How dare they call this "jolie," lol.
www.parfumo.com/Perfumes/Luigi_Batani/Jolie_Ch at_gruen

Looks like it's in need of some help from Grey's Royal Screw... Or does it look like this because it's already going through the aforementioned process?

Hmmm... Dunno.
Answer on a postcard please.
10 years ago
Golly, that seems to have done the trick. Very Happy

10 years ago
Dolby:
Cryptic:
How dare they call this "jolie," lol.
www.parfumo.com/Perfumes/Luigi_Batani/Jolie_Ch at_gruen

Looks like it's in need of some help from Grey's Royal Screw... Or does it look like this because it's already going through the aforementioned process?

Hmmm... Dunno.
Answer on a postcard please.

Jolie Chat gruen looks like something you'd give a 5-year old as a punishment.

That Royally Screwed is just begging to become a foreign object requiring removal by an ER doctor.

And it's someone's job to come up with all this crap.
10 years ago
m.youtube.com/watch?v=s5gNFvWTEmU

This is in no way related to my previous comment, so don't think it is. Wink
10 years ago
Cryptic:
I remember reading about this house, Grey. The fur is supposed to be eco friendly, whatever that means. I have a mental picture of a dude with a beard in Birkenstocks collecting roadkill from the berm of the Pennsylvania Turnpike. Shocked

As far as the bottle is concerned, I'm not judging one way or the other. The following is just for information:

"...Friendly Fur uses animals that are not killed for fashion he explains. The foxes have been killed as a result of forest management, either due to epidemics or ground breeder management. These pelts are normally thrown away. Gleber estimates that about 60,000 pelts a year are potentially available."
10 years ago
Dulcemio:
This is in no way related to my previous comment, so don't think it is. Wink

Bwahahaha! We believe you... Not!
Laughing
10 years ago

- such a vulgarity, printed on one of the ugliest, pretentious, kitschy and clumsy bottle I've seen ever.
Now, this is clearly what the company concerned thinks about its customers...
quite offensive, but they obviously are hoping the buyers of the"commodity" will not grasp it anyway
10 years ago
Ridiculously priced luxury items make me laugh.

Meanwhile, the only handbag I get compliments on is the least expensive one I own (under $50), is non-leather and purchased on sale.
9 years ago
9 years ago
DonVanVliet:
Most bottles here Smile
www.parfumo.com/Perfumes/Jean_Pierre_Sand

Love it. It's like a test of your bottle identification skills to determine which perfume they're ripping off/paying homage to. Smile

"Captain Magic" and company: Police's "To Be" and flankers

"Flower Season Gold" and similar: "Daisy" and flankers

"Grand Gold" : "Encens Mythique d'Orient"

"Magic Story Blue" and family: "Love by Nina" and crew

"Shopping Mania" and other handbag bottles: "Sui Dreams"
8 years ago
Beautiful specimens, Don and Cryptic .. Confused
Voila, another ornament.
8 years ago
Gee, I wonder if it actually smells like Windex? It might be just the ticket to wear with a french maid's costume. Idea
8 years ago
The Nicki Manj bottles remind me of the Marilyn Monroe kit robot in Red Dwarf episode The Last Day.
8 years ago
DorothyGrace, have you seen the Minajesty commercial? It's about a Disney Princess who desperately chases her prince (apparently, a horse) through the forest. She loses her gown in a briar patch and arrives at the castle in her underwear.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=pkh2i9Rv84M
8 years ago
Cryptic:
DorothyGrace, have you seen the Minajesty commercial? It's about a Disney Princess who desperately chases her prince (apparently, a horse) through the forest. She loses her gown in a briar patch and arrives at the castle in her underwear.

Classy.
8 years ago
I thought it was a spoof at first, Dulce. Then I read the gushing comments from Ms. Minaj's fans and realized that it was not meant to be an ironic commentary on perfume advertising after all.

Here's something wildly original: A perfume bottle which doubles as a prehistoric hand ax! Just the thing for the contemporary neanderthal (we all know one).

www.designboom.com/art/kentaro-yamada-neandert al-perfume-04-21-2015/
Last edited by Cryptic on 20.10.2015, 03:30; edited 1 time in total
8 years ago
Cryptic:

www.youtube.com/watch?v=pkh2i9Rv84M

I hadn't, but I have now.

Thank you for the link.
6 years ago
Cringeworthy.
Re-edition of Patou's Normandie (the SS Normandie's interior had been done in Art Deco by Patou's designers. In 1935, Normandie was released to commemorate its maiden journey).
Notify about new comments
51 - 75 by 89
Jump to