Search Forum

Noses to B&BW fragrances?

Noses to B&BW fragrances? 8 years ago
I cannot recall where I read it, but I read somewhere that B&BW employs top noses to create their fragrances. However, I have never seen any nose credited for anything they make except perhaps Warm Vanilla Sugar. Can you match up any noses to B&BW fragrances? Thanks.

(I hope this is the correct forum to post this question.) Smile
8 years ago
I don't know a way to find out more easily than clicking through each of their scents:

Brown Sugar & Fig = David Apel, Clement Gavarry, Honorine Blanc
Cashmere Glow = Evelyne Boulanger
Dark Kiss (edp and edt) = David Apel (Symrise)
Forever Red = Honorine Blanc, Harry Frémont (Firmenich)
etc. (I can't take the time to go through them all now.)
So it seems that they are hiring folks from Symrise and Firmenich, which are two of the 5 or so top scent manufacturers.
8 years ago
I should also note that, as far as I can see, only edts and edps have credited noses. They do not seem to credit them for body sprays.
8 years ago
Thank you, PBullFriend. I did not see any of that information on their website. They have several body sprays that I really love. I think they should credit on their website the noses behind each fragrance because creating a fragrance really is an art. Thanks again. Smile
8 years ago
Oriane: I got the information on those HERE on Parfumo, not on the BBW website. (Another reason to love Parfumo!)
8 years ago
Oh, thanks! Smile
8 years ago
You're welcome. I don't know where Parfumo gets the information. The people who work on this site check a lot of different places for their data - they do great work!
8 years ago
You should be able to track all our info sources through the research system.
If the info was entered prior to Research (May 2013, no history sheet visible), I can't tell it myself unfortunately.
But we do our best ever since Wink
8 years ago
^^^ Smile Thanks.
Notify about new comments
Forum Overview Perfumes & Brands Noses to B&BW fragrances?
Jump to