Search Forum

I have been.......

2151 - 2160 by 2160
6 years ago
The African violet on the pictures looks perfect, Cincy. Thanks for sharing!
You must be, as well as Cryptic, green-thumbed. I'm hopeless with plants, even cactuses don't survive in my hands.

I have been... trying to finish typing a (nonpersonal) letter and will have to do it now.
6 years ago
Anessa:
The African violet on the pictures looks perfect, Cincy. Thanks for sharing!
You must be, as well as Cryptic, green-thumbed. I'm hopeless with plants, even cactuses don't survive in my hands.

I have been... trying to finish typing a (nonpersonal) letter and will have to do it now.

Thanks Anessa,

Sorry, to hear you kill catuses Shocked , I feel your pain because I can't grow orchids. African violets are really easy for me. I root them by leaf from my older plants. that is why must of them are the same color.

I have been

playing catch up on the forum, I just returned from a trip and the watering of the plants came first. Very Happy
6 years ago
Welcome home then, Cincy, I'm sure your plants are also glad you're back Smile I hope you have had a pleasant trip with good weather.
It's been snow-raining here since morning. While I love dry, sunny, freezing winter, wet'n cold is an unlovable combination.
Orchids must be very picky if they want to stay and flourish or not, but planting, in general, is difficult for me. Last time was the attempt to save a hyacinth for the next year, I had to give up.
I have been
... brewing fresh coffee to tackle the afternoon.
6 years ago
I have been teasing my nephews (5 and 7) that I was going to find the most Easter eggs and they won't stand a chance. That announcement made them plough through the entire garden, feeling gloriously victorious as their baskets filled faster than mine. Too cute! Very Happy Perhaps the strategy somewhat defeated the idea of Easter but it sped up the enterprise considerably; not exactly unwelcome with that miserable drizzle.
6 years ago
Anessa, love my coffee in the morning however never afternoon. I would not sleep a wink.

Mia, so sweet having fun with the little ones. Nasty weather shouldn't be allowed to spoil the day.

I have been admiring my finished shore birds puzzle, 1000 pieces.
6 years ago
Cincy, Thank you for sharing the vivid puzzle picture, nicely coloured as well! Smile
It must've been quite patience-challenging with all these similarly shaded parts.
Regarding coffee, my body obviously developed immunity at some time, I rather drink it like a cuppa for the Brits - to get some 'relaxing' moment. Green tea, however, always wakes me up.

Mia, I also had to smile imagining the two boys zealously trying to 'outdo' their auntie and filling up their baskets, you made it into a nice treasure hunt Smile

I haven't been doing much now, enjoying a quiet morning (with, of course, coffee)
6 years ago
I have been reading about Harry Frémont, did everyone but me know he named his children after fragrances?

Well he did.
Lauren, Joy, and Estée
www.fragrance.org/fragrance-foundation-awards- view-inside/
6 years ago
Thank you for the info, Cincy, didn't know that, I usually thought it was the other way round, but that shows his true love to fragrances indeed Smile
I have then been imagining
... how it would've been if they were named Alien, Cabochard, Ysatis or Youth-Dew
... if it were sons: Roja, Jovan, Jicky, Kouros, APOM
6 years ago
Stop it Anessa Very Happy to funny

Ummm I would like Jicky for a girl
5 years ago
I have been... trying to figure out how this forum works exactly. I like it, but can be stymied by things simple and easy.
Notify about new comments
Forum Overview Off Topic I have been.......
2151 - 2160 by 2160
Jump to