Search Forum

MakeUp!

MakeUp! 5 years ago
Anyone into makeup? What colors do you like wearing? What did you buy for spring season 2019?
Which are the products you have the most of ?
Mine are lipsticks, highlighters, blush, eye shadows.
I like makeup but perfumes are more important to me.
Does anyone know of an active makeup forum? I am on Specktra but is not much activity there.
5 years ago
I'm a total makeup junkie! I picked up a few Nyx eyeshadow palettes recently. I've been feeling bright eye colors/nude lips for nights out and simple cat eye/loud lipstick colors for everyday. I used to work for Clinique so I'm partial to them but I love Benefit, MAC, and Urban Decay.

Do you have a favorite brand (or brands)? What about makeup looks--do you have a go-to look? Maybe I'll be brave and post one of my makeup looks. Do you have pictures of your favorite makeup looks?
5 years ago
I LOVE this topic Very Happy
My favorite palettes (eyeshadow) are:
*Too Faced White Peach
*Jeffree Star Blood Sugar
*BH Cosmetics Galaxy Chic

for me it's all about a matte lip regardless of how light, dark, bright or neutral I'm going. Faves include Jeffree Star Velour Liquid Lipstick and Maybelline SuperStay Matte Ink (I own several shades of each brand).

And I am a *total* foundation junkie! I have numerous brands but my favorite is a $6 cheapie from Walmart, Hard Candy Glamouflage Full Coverage Foundation.

Every day my liquid black eyeliner and mascara are the same, both by L'Oreal.
I'm MsHeisenberg on MUA (makeupalley.com).

Great topic from one of my favorite folks! Cool
Notify about new comments
Jump to