Search Forum

The scent of Tiramisu or coffee and chocolate croissant

The scent of Tiramisu or coffee and chocolate croissant 5 years ago
I love Buonissimo made by Hilde Soliani. It is the most delicious smell of a cappuccino and a chocolate croissant or Tiramisu. Unfortunately it doesn't have any performance on my skin, so I hope to find somthing similar with better straying power.

Do you have any suggestions?
5 years ago
I haven't tried "Buonissimo" but it sounds delightful. I've read rave reviews for the coffee scents by Ganache Parfums. I have "Cheat Day", which has an exquisite coffee note. If you do try them I'd love to hear your thoughts. Smile
5 years ago
Exciter76:
I haven't tried "Buonissimo" but it sounds delightful. I've read rave reviews for the coffee scents by Ganache Parfums. I have "Cheat Day", which has an exquisite coffee note. If you do try them I'd love to hear your thoughts. Smile

Thank you! I have tried Dark Roast and Light Roast of Ganache and none of them was what I was looking for. Haven’t tried Cheat day, is it still in production? I really recommend Buonissimo for every gourmand lover especially if you’re crazy about tiramisu. It’s my absolute favorite, it it only could stay a little longer.
5 years ago
Urgh! That's the thing about one-of-a-kind scents--they're one of a kind! I will make it a point to seek out a sample of "Buonissimo". I'm sorry I couldn't be more helpful. By the way, I don't know if "Cheat Day" is available. I haven't checked out the website in a while. It always seems like it's on the brink of closing then I'll get an email introducing new scents. Hopefully, they're staying put.
Re: The scent of Tiramisu or coffee and chocolate croissant 4 years ago
Ribelli:
I love Buonissimo made by Hilde Soliani. It is the most delicious smell of a cappuccino and a chocolate croissant or Tiramisu. Unfortunately it doesn't have any performance on my skin, so I hope to find somthing similar with better straying power.

Do you have any suggestions?

Hello, I would suggest you to try a very mysterious combination between an dark rose, tiramisu and coffee. Laurent Mazzone - Hysteric, it is a oriental gourmand scent, pretty seductive ????
Notify about new comments
Forum Overview Perfumes by Note, Accord, Genre The scent of Tiramisu or coffee and chocolate croissant
Jump to