Search Forum

Incense , church smell

Incense , church smell 4 years ago
Hello everybody,

I am new here but not new in the perfume world. I am searching for a decent church / incense fragrance.
I have Full Incense, but I do not like it. Tried CdG series...the only thing I like, but does not last long is Heeleys Cardinal.
Any idea, suggestion? Smile
4 years ago
Hello Materijalmen, and welcome to Parfumo!

Heeley's Cardinal is indeed lovely and I can relate to your beef with its performance. Perhaps "Sancti - Eau Delà" and "Abrakabarber" appeal equally and are more satisfactory with regard to sillage and tenacity. Smile
4 years ago
Oh man, sorry to hear that about Cardinal. On me it lasts forever and a day. Smile

Here are some other incense-based scents you may like (and now I'm gonna have to check those ones from Mia out, darn it...):

"Passage D'Enfer" - incense and lily
"Unum - Symphonie-Passion" - incense and vetiver
Xeryus Rouge (EDT) - incense and fruit
"Autoportrait" - incense/elemi/frankincense
4 years ago
Hello everyone, this is my first forum post, although I have been registered for quite some time.

A wonderful church incense perfume, that intoxicates, is dark, opulent, perfect to go into ecstasy, it is: "Church Incense" by Abu_Al_Hifs, and it is also an unknown perfume, so nobody will wear your own perfume. Highly recommended and economical.
4 years ago
Hello everyone, this is my first forum post, although I have been registered for quite some time.

A wonderful church incense perfume, that intoxicates, is dark, opulent, perfect to go into ecstasy, it is: "Church Incense" by Abu_Al_Hifs, and it is also an unknown perfume, so nobody will wear your own perfume. Highly recommended and economical.
Razz
First post and you advertise immediately? Razz

Guys, trust me, I tried, I really gave a try to many Heeley fragrances, but on me, they just do not work.
As I said, montales full incense for me is too heavy and kinda dirty, also, the CdG series are not good. I mean, not for the price I have to pay for them. The older versions where good but these today are crap...
4 years ago
MiaTrost:
Hello Materijalmen, and welcome to Parfumo!

Heeley's Cardinal is indeed lovely and I can relate to your beef with its performance. Perhaps "Sancti - Eau Delà" and "Abrakabarber" appeal equally and are more satisfactory with regard to sillage and tenacity. Smile

Did you try the last one you mentioned? Looks interesting.
4 years ago
The first that came to mind is Lavs Unum. Along with Avignon it's my favourite incense style fragrance.
4 years ago
Cozzin:
The first that came to mind is Lavs Unum. Along with Avignon it's my favourite incense style fragrance.

I also like Avignon, but the performance on me is not that good...
Re: Incense , church smell 3 years ago
ExUser
I am searching for a decent church / incense fragrance.

Passage dÉnfer Lartisan Perfumeur

La Liturgie des Heures  Jovoy

Notify about new comments
Forum Overview Perfume Recommendations Incense , church smell
Jump to