Search Forum

Soothing Lavender Perfume (Soapy or Refined)

Soothing Lavender Perfume (Soapy or Refined) 4 years ago
Hello,

I am opening this forum topic to receive your tips about a lavender scent for man.
I am looking to discovery something that should not be overly soapy but still soothing.

Feel free to propose anything different that could fit the picture: I think that Amouage Reflection Man fits this category very well as it is very refined (does it even have lavender?) and this is just an example.

Thank you,
4 years ago 1
Hi mate,

I am a big fan of Mauboussin pour Homme, one of the few lavenders I like and tolerate. It's a vanillic lavender on my skin that I find very well balanced and elegant. Should give it a try, not sure it's still in production but you can find it still on some shops or ebay.

Cheers!
4 years ago
"Pour Un Homme de Caron (Eau de Toilette)" is one of the best lavender scents on the market. It's so soothing and unobtrusive. It's great alone or layered too. I find it to be unisex but very versatile.
4 years ago
+1 for the Caron (or one of its flankers like the Impact).

Also strong lavender focus yet very affordable: "Caldey Island Lavender".

User Yatagan collected lavender scents that he liked and that are still produced. Probably the list is too long, I think few curated tips probably do better for you. But if you're the explorative type, check it out:
www.parfumo.com/Users/Yatagan/Collection/Cust1
4 years ago
I think that the following lavender dominant perfumes are so gorgeous for both men and women:
Rania J Lavande 44
Chanel Jersey edt
Dior Eau Noire (hard to find but very worth the hunt)
and + another one for both the vintage and current version ofCaron pour un Homme.
4 years ago
"Lavender on the Rocks" and "Evergreen Dream" are mainly lavender to my nose. The former maybe lighter and more refined than the latter.
4 years ago
Beau de jour, tom ford
3 years ago 1

I must suggest Luna Rossa Carbon by Prada or Chanel Platinum Egoiste Smile

NISHANE 3 years ago

B-612

An often overlooked fragrance nowadays! 1 year ago
GreMuser

I must suggest Luna Rossa Carbon by Prada or Chanel Platinum Egoiste Smile

10 months ago

Rimbaud Céline 

9 months ago

I know this isn't a perfume, however it is an excellent fragrance and has decent lasting power for a body mist! Cozy EveningCozy Evening It's a very soapy, soothing lavender and to me feels unisex.

7 months ago
LorenzoYann

I am opening this forum topic to receive your tips about a lavender scent for man.
I am looking to discovery something that should not be overly soapy but still soothing.

Top 3 for sampling would be:

Invasion BarbareInvasion Barbare

SartorialSartorial

LorenzoYann

Feel free to propose anything different that could fit the picture: I think that Amouage Reflection Man fits this category very well as it is very refined (does it even have lavender?) and this is just an example.

Reflection is heavy on florals and does not comprise lavender.

7 months ago
7 months ago
6 months ago

Many good recommendations, I guess one should add Jicky (Eau de Toilette)Jicky Eau de Toilette to the classics and for a recent simple take on the interplay between lavender and coumarinic notes that are naturaly present in lavender Tonka LavandeTonka Lavande.

6 months ago

One up for Pour Un Homme de Caron (1934) (Eau de Toilette)Pour Un Homme de Caron (1934) Eau de Toilette, and I'd add Zino (Eau de Toilette)Zino Eau de Toilette, which is a slightly more soapy and lavender-y Beau de Jour (Eau de Parfum)Beau de Jour Eau de Parfum.

Notify about new comments
Forum Overview Perfumes by Note, Accord, Genre Soothing Lavender Perfume (Soapy or Refined)
Jump to