Search Forum

How long to wait for the buyers response?

How long to wait for the buyers response? 3 years ago

Someone coming, say would like to buy a perfume. Would like to pay via banktransfer. You gives her you bank account number. Ask her adres, where to send, & e-mail adres for DHL.

After that happens nothing.

No money, no adres.

There are 3 another buyers, but you told them, the perfume is already sold.

1 of topics you have already deleted, about sale. 

How long to wait?

The last contact was 30 hours ago.

The girl say, she going to pay, after that disappeared.
Create new topic about sale?
Gives one of the perfumes to another buyer? 

Or wait till this girl going to response?

I told her 2 time, need adres & e-mail, to create a label for DHL. 
No response. 

What is good time, to wait for response?

I could sold this 2 perfumes at Saturday, there where a buyers. But I didn’t, because this girl say would like to buy both. Till this moment, didn’t get answered from her.

Don’t know what to do. 
😾

3 years ago

I've sold perfumes on eBay so that's my only experience with selling perfumes.  I've had a few buyers who have claimed they were going to pay but didn't pay.  In those cases, I believe the standard wait time is 48 hours.  Are you selling through the Souk, through a website like eBay, or independently?  It sounds like it may be time to relist your perfumes.  Good luck!

3 years ago

& one more question:

What to do, when someone didn’t get what you have send?

I have decided to send one more time, or to give the money back.

It’s about decants.

—-

About bottles- I don’t know. When amount is high/very high , it’s would be difficult for me, financial.

Fortunately, everyone have received everything what I have send (few times a little bit too late, like 10-14 days too late).

The bottles I send with tracking  number of course; but sometime also with tracking number, the package is going to loose.

There is the option to send with insurance (till €500), but the shipping costs become very high, at this way.

3 years ago

Luckily, I haven't had any lost bottles in the mail, but I did a swap where my bottle leaked (faulty bottle design). My swap partner initially asked me to financially compensate her, even though I offered to send her perfumes back. I ended up swapping out another perfume I was reluctant to part with. I know when we swap or sell, we take chances. Since it is a decant, either offer a refund or send  another decant? If nothing else, keep the lines of communication open.

Notify about new comments
Forum Overview Off Topic How long to wait for the buyers response?
Jump to