Search Forum

Masculine patchouli

Masculine patchouli 2 years ago

My brother in law adores patchouli, and my sister would like to buy him a perfume for Christmas. She’s not into perfume, and I’m not much of a fan of patchouli, so I’m hoping for recommendations here from people who are. Any suggestions? Budget is up to around £200. Thank you!

2 years ago 1

Hi,

Of course taste for perfume is very personal. So it is hard to find a good match. Still, here’s a few suggestions. Hope it helps

Patchouli Intense / Patchouli Homme (Eau de Parfum)Patchouli Intense Eau de Parfum from a niche house that has received great praise. It’s masculine and has a unique, complex scent. My personal favorite at the moment.

Maybe more unisex than masculine, but very well known and with great ratings across the boards is Coromandel (Eau de Parfum)Coromandel Eau de Parfum

For a more affordable and classic gentleman style: Héritage (Eau de Toilette)Héritage Eau de Toilette

From a more fashionable brand (although patchouli is always a bit dusty) Patchouli AbsoluPatchouli Absolu

good luck with finding a nice gift!

Thank you 2 years ago 1

Thank you. That's really helpful. What I think I'll suggest to my sister is that she gets samples of some 'likely suspects' including your suggestions, and lets her husband experiment and make his own choice with her. I know that's what I'd want if someone was planning a perfume gift for me (if only!).

2 years ago

That is a great idea, very thoughtful. I would prefer it that way too. Good luck!

2 years ago

Patchouli Intense by Parfum de Nicolaï is one of my all-time favorites. 

Notify about new comments
Jump to