Search Forum

Recommendations for extreme hot climate

Recommendations for extreme hot climate 3 years ago

Hi all.  I’m new here.  Ok so I travel all over Mexico and Central America for my work.  I am in varied climates and environments.  Temperate to ridiculously hot and humid.  From cities and towns to tropical rainforests and beaches.  So, my question is, what works in EXTREMELY hot and humid climates for an active man?  I’m talking about a climate where you sweat Just sitting in the shade.  Many of the usual summer recs still seem to be a bit much for daytime (especially for outdoors).  I have Allure Sport Extreme which seems to work fine for tropical evenings if not too hot (Also, Marly Layton if I’ll be in air conditioning or maybe on a date at night and not sweating my ass off.).  My fall/winter fragrances I use when in the temperate highlands during winter.  But I want something for those outdoor, ridiculously hot and sweaty days.  Something that still gets compliments and good longevity if possible.  

:) 3 years ago

Mercedes-Benz Cologne will be a good idea.

Thanks! 3 years ago

Hey thanks for the recommendation.  I never really have ever heard much about Mercedes (other than cars obviously).   I just checked it out and it looks very affordable as well which is a nice plus.  Gracias.  

:< 3 years ago

I've just read that the fragrance has been discontinued. So I would also recommend Zara Vibrant Leather Cologne and Armaf Ventana

3 years ago

Looks like there’s still some available online.  So, of all your recs, which would you say is the most “masculine”? Obviously these are going to be more light and refreshing scents, but hey, I’m a single guy! 😂 

3 years ago

I would suggest you to try molecule01. 
If you havent already, you Will love it. It is one of my favorite scents of all time, smells different on everybody. 
affordable, Nice smelling, masculine, unisex. Just beautiful. . 
I have a lot of niche perfumes But molecule01 is something special still. 

3 years ago

A great summer fragrance for me is Creed Aventus Cologne. Fresh and sexy. Parfums de marly Layton is also a great one for me. Its very sweet compared to aventus cologne, but not cloyingly sweet, and still fresh. Both are a bit on the expensive side.

A less expensive summer frag i love is prada l’homme splash water, its been a while since i smelled it but for me it was perfect for the summer

Recommendations for extreme hot climate 3 years ago

Try Azzaro Chrome, Dior Homme Sport Cologne, D&G Light Blue Eau Intense.

Light scents for scorching days 3 years ago

Sometimes during the Summertime our neighbors from Brazil send us Argentines a pretty good  sample of what the tropics are - hot, humid, scorching days. 

On these occasions I always find myself grabbing one of these:

- Eau Sauvage EdT, 

- Eau Sauvage Fraicheur Cuir EdT, 

- L'Eau par Kenzo, 

- Agua de Colonia Concentrada Alvarez Gómez, 

- Agua de Lavanda Puig, 

- Bvlgari Aqua, 

- R&G Extra Vielle Jean Miche Farina, 

- R&G Eau de Vetiver,

- A housemade blend of a Cool Water dupe and lavender water (actually, one of my favorites),

- Tabac EdC

Re: Recommendations for extreme hot climate 2 years ago
MDbob

Hi all.  I’m new here.  Ok so I travel all over Mexico and Central America for my work.  I am in varied climates and environments.  Temperate to ridiculously hot and humid.  From cities and towns to tropical rainforests and beaches.  So, my question is, what works in EXTREMELY hot and humid climates for an active man?  I’m talking about a climate where you sweat Just sitting in the shade.  Many of the usual summer recs still seem to be a bit much for daytime (especially for outdoors).  I have Allure Sport Extreme which seems to work fine for tropical evenings if not too hot (Also, Marly Layton if I’ll be in air conditioning or maybe on a date at night and not sweating my ass off.).  My fall/winter fragrances I use when in the temperate highlands during winter.  But I want something for those outdoor, ridiculously hot and sweaty days.  Something that still gets compliments and good longevity if possible.  

I've got three for you:

- Eau de Guerlain...long lasting for a citrus fragrance.

- Cologne Sologne

- Eau de Cologne...this one is absolutely brilliant!

Notify about new comments
Forum Overview Perfume Recommendations Recommendations for extreme hot climate
Jump to