Search Forum

What perfume have you bought recently?

1 - 25 by 534
What perfume have you bought recently? 12 years ago 1
"Knize Ten" by Knize .. a must have.. I really like the strong leather note!
12 years ago 1
I recently bought the now discontinued "Vetiver Frozen Fragrance / Eau Glacée" by Guerlain at Cheapsmells.com. They pretend to be an English online shop, and they announced a delivery time of about 2 weeks to the continent.

Instead, I had to find out that they ship from Guernsey which is not part of the EU tax territory. So, it took many weeks to arrive. I had to go to the customs office, pay duty tax and storage costs before I finally got it.

This is not okay, and I recommend Cheapsmells only if they offer something that is not obtainable anywhere else.
12 years ago 1
Yesterday: "Five O'Clock Au Gingembre"
Today: "L'Eau d'Hiver"
No more purchases this year. Laughing
12 years ago
Y and Saharienne from Yves Saint LaurenT Love it!
12 years ago
"APOM pour femme" with a lovely woody orange note that melts into darker complexions.Fine, clean and almost creamy.
"Coco", which doesn't need a comment, right? Razz
Both are really wonderful fragrances which I had posted in my wishlist for a long time. I do not purchase as often as others perfumes, because I consider myself rather being a heavy user who appreciates a large variety at one's disposal than being a collector.
12 years ago
I recently decided to buy Yves Saint Laurent: Opium. I have vivid memories of growing up and smelling it around my childhood home and smelling it on my mom's blazers whenever she'd come home from work. I wouldn't wear it personally, but its such an iconic scent, i had to buy it.
Re: What perfume have you bought recently? 12 years ago
DonVanVliet:
"Knize Ten" by Knize .. a must have.. I really like the strong leather note!

Have you sampled Knize Ten-Golden Edition? It adds a bit of floral to the already great leather note. You might find it interesting.
12 years ago
Last one in the list was "Spiritueuse Double Vanile" by Guerlain.
12 years ago
Loving musky fragrances, now it is "Musk Etro".
12 years ago
I purchased Lubin-Figaro and Odin-07 Tanoke. They were my last purchases of 2011.
12 years ago
Last one I bought was Un Bois Vanille by Serge Lutens.
12 years ago
Keiko Mecheri's vintage Sanguine. Nice acquisition and glad to have it for warm weather.
12 years ago
Last one's last year were + and newest buys (yesterday) are and

( there is no dropdown for perfumes in the forum I see so I did it this way Cool )
12 years ago
2012 will be a "buy less year" but I managed to squeeze in a neil morris fetish juuuust before new years eve.
12 years ago
Guusje, just write the correct name of the scent in "".

"Gucci by Gucci" arrived yesterday, "Infusion d'Homme" today Smile

...well, sometimes it works with "", sometimes it doesn't...
Last edited by Confusion on 04.01.2012, 16:17; edited 1 time in total
12 years ago
I finally bought "Une Rose".

(It works allmost always)
12 years ago
Ineverwas:
Last one I bought was Un Bois Vanille by Serge Lutens.

Love this but not sure if I could wear something so sweet. Enjoy.
12 years ago
Not my latest purchase but arrived a couple of minutes ago from Kuwait: "Vallee des Rois" Cool
12 years ago
Last one I bought was "Tea for Two" by L'Artisan Parfumeur.
12 years ago
Today, after some doubts, I bought "Minotaure" although it has obviously been reformulated.
12 years ago
ShinyAbraxas:
Yesterday: "Five O'Clock Au Gingembre"
Today: "L'Eau d'Hiver"
No more purchases this year. Laughing

Great scent! Talking about the Gingembre. Don't know the other one unfortunately.
12 years ago
Well, my last "real deal" was "Chamade Homme" in december. Before that a used bottle of "Égoïste" from a parfumo-member.
Yesterday I bought half a bottle of vintage "Égoïste" at e..y. I hope the juice is fine, no risk no fun...
12 years ago
Most recently, Amouage "Epic Man". I finally received it today!
12 years ago 1
Today:

"B" and "Trouble" by Boucheron.

I really hope I'll enjoy the fragrances, as I don't know them. Wink
Notify about new comments
Forum Overview Perfumes & Brands What perfume have you bought recently?
1 - 25 by 534
Jump to