Search Forum

Your favorite strawberry scents?

Your favorite strawberry scents? 2 years ago 1

I am searching for a nice strawberry scent for winter. I know "La Capitale" and yes, I am thinking about buying it. However, since it is not cheap, and that is an understatement, I was wondering, what are your favorite strawberry scents? Would love to know! 

Last edited by ExUser on 09.07.2022, 16:48; edited 1 time in total
Kyse Perfumes & Ganache Parfums 2 years ago 2

I must confess, I haven't tried Sérénade aux FraisesSérénade aux Fraises but I've yet to find a Kyse Perfume fragrance I didn't enjoy. A 60ml bottle will set you back $61, which, compared to Fraaagola SaalaaataFraaagola Saalaaata (100ml at $160), is a steal. There was something about Fraaagola SaalaaataFraaagola Saalaaata I found lackluster. Not bad, just not quite up to the hype. I'm going to throw out another suggestion that isn't available at this point in time. Cheat DayCheat Day is one of my favorite strawberries-and-more scents. It reminds me a lot of Rebelle (Eau de Parfum)Rebelle Eau de Parfum but with authentic ingredients (by the way, Rebelle (Eau de Parfum)Rebelle Eau de Parfum isn't a bad strawberry but I found it too artificial for my taste). Presently, it's not for available on Ganache's website but knowing Jarek, the perfumer, it will be at some point soon. He's rolled out some oldies-but-goodies already; the reintroduction of Cheat DayCheat Day is only a matter of time. The most expensive bottle is 100ml at $85. I think he sells the classics for remarkably less. Last but not least there's always Strawberry / Fraise (Eau de Toilette)Strawberry Eau de Toilette, a simple, affordable strawberry. I prefer wearing the body butter over the edt but it will do in a pinch.

Best of luck in your search! Let us know what you find. Smile

1 year ago

Strawberry is a very difficult note for me as it always feels a bit synthetic but my favorite scents with strawberry are Mad LoveMad Love, more lactonic and youthful, and Musc Makkah (Eau de Parfum)Musc Makkah Eau de Parfum, more mature and confiture-like.

1 year ago

Of course! Strawberries have such a delicious and uplifting scent that can evoke feelings of happiness and warmth. Here are a few of my favorite strawberry-themed fragrances:

Marc Jacobs Daisy Eau So Fresh: This fruity floral fragrance features a delightful blend of strawberry, raspberry, pear, and grapefruit top notes, with a heart of jasmine, rose, violet, and litchi. The base notes include musk, cedar, and plum, making it a fresh and invigorating scent perfect for daytime wear.

Escada Especially Escada Delicate Notes: This is a lighter, more delicate version of the original Especially Escada. The scent showcases top notes of wild rose and grapefruit, followed by a heart of strawberry, pear, and rose. The base notes consist of musk, cashmere wood, and white flowers, creating a sophisticated and feminine fragrance.

Yves Saint Laurent Parisienne: This romantic and sensual scent features a blend of strawberry, raspberry, blackberry, and cranberry top notes, with a heart of rose, violet, and peony. The base notes include patchouli, musk, and sandalwood, creating a captivating and elegant fragrance that is perfect for evening wear.

9 months ago 1

Her Elixir de ParfumHer Elixir de Parfum - a creamy and sweet strawberry vanilla scent.

9 months ago

DELETE

Last edited by Mitchcraft on 02.08.2023, 07:47; edited 1 time in total
9 months ago

I just realized after looking through this again as i have been on searches for the strawberry note also and that you are looking for one for winter. Deleted my previous post to add this extra info.

Well not only is there the regular Hard Candy (2023)Hard Candy (2023) but there is a "Hard Candy Elixir | Aaron Terence Hughes" and they can be layered to make it even deeper and richer. I only have the 2023 of the regular Hard Candy, but i am definitely getting the Elixir when we head in to winter.

8 months ago

Burberry For Her

8 months ago

I have two at the moment. They cover off most of my strawberry needs and have prevented me from purchasing other strawberry dominant fragrances:

Her Elixir de ParfumHer Elixir de Parfum - fun, frivolous, pretty.
Venom IncarnatVenom Incarnat - darker, vampy, chaotic vibes.

The only other strawberry profile I need is a bright, light, citrus/mint/strawberry. Please educate me if you know of one.

8 months ago

Strawberry is a difficult note to replicate in perfume. The fruit scent is rather mild

while the leafs scent is more green and more vegetal. Fragrances worth noticing are:

La CapitaleLa Capitale

SådanneSådanne

and the strange Cape HeartacheCape Heartache

7 months ago
Notify about new comments
Forum Overview Perfumes by Note, Accord, Genre Your favorite strawberry scents?
Jump to