Search Forum

Do you keep backups?

26 - 35 by 35
2 years ago 1

Adding to this but I'll be getting two extra back-ups of Le Male Le Parfum one 125ml and a spare 200ml because I'm going through my current 200ml bottle at a stupid rate, mostly because it's helping to ease my anxiety. 

2 years ago 1
EmberRose

Adding to this but I'll be getting two extra back-ups of Le Male Le Parfum one 125ml and a spare 200ml because I'm going through my current 200ml bottle at a stupid rate, mostly because it's helping to ease my anxiety. 

Well, if it helps you at the moment, then do what you have to do, but if you are having an ongoing crisis of some sort, perhaps you should consider talking to your doctor or someone?  

Wishing you all the best.  Stay safe, EmberRose.  

2 years ago 1
Oriane
EmberRose

Well, if it helps you at the moment, then do what you have to do, but if you are having an ongoing crisis of some sort, perhaps you should consider talking to your doctor or someone?  

Wishing you all the best.  Stay safe, EmberRose.  

It's nothing to be too worried about, it's just the dawn of my birthday month and it usually gives me a case of birthday blues and horrible anxiety but I found this fragrance really helps because of the strong dose of lavender in it and I found it to be very calming.

2 years ago 2

Oh, well that is okay then.  šŸ™‚

1 year ago 1

I have some, mainly triggered by reformulation rumours (Egoiste, Mitsouko...) or when J am half way through a bittle and feel 50 ml was not enough (Habit Rouge, Pour Monsieur, Declaration, l heure bleue...)

1 year ago

Yes, I have several backups. 

However, I tend to spray heavy so that's mainly why I keep backups. 

1 year ago 2

Dear Exciter76,

for some reason I ended with this bad habit too! Why do I seem to find more satisfaction from old discontinued perfumes than brand new releases? Spending time at the Souk doesn't help me either. Anywho, I have back-ups of SƬ (Fiori Eau de Parfum)SƬ Fiori Eau de Parfum, "SƬ (Eau de Parfum Intense) (2014) | Giorgio Armani" , and New York OudNew York Oud.

Yes, Iā€™m about the backups 1 year ago

I feel like my favorite keep getting discontinued x it has started to give me a complex at this point. 

Discontinued:

Verte Violette

Jour de FĆŖte 

Bucoliques de Provence

Mimosa pour Moi

Summer Hill

Lauren

Luxe Champaca edt

In the Sun body mist

In production (great sale):

Quelques Fleurs Lā€™Original 

Premier Figuier edt 

Efflor_esce

AnaĆÆs AnaĆÆs 

Kinda?:

EsteĆ© 

Technically in production but reformulated. Iā€™ve tested the new formulation twice now, and itā€™s just not the same.

Recently picked up a bottle of the edp in ā€œpineappleā€ bottle. Nearly finished with bottle of the Pure Fragrance and Super Cologne sprays. 
I told myself Iā€™d enjoy them and move on. Then, I pulled out the PFS this Winter, remembered why itā€™s a favorite, and broke. Had to hunt down one more bottle.

1 year ago 1

I have a backup bottle of Amber pour Homme (Eau de Toilette)Amber pour Homme Eau de Toilette which is discontinued. Thinking of opening it soon

Backups 1 year ago

I have two backups of the first batch of  Guerlain L'homme Ideal EdP, the only backup i have as i have not collected for that long, but i absolutely adore the scent

Notify about new comments
Forum Overview Perfumes & Brands Do you keep backups?
26 - 35 by 35
Jump to