Search Forum

Work perfume that exudes confidence ;)

Work perfume that exudes confidence ;) 2 years ago

Hi everyone! I am not entirely new to the world of perfume, but I'd still consider myself as a rookie in this space (I pretty much only know the big brands lol).

I am starting a new job soon, and am looking for some recommendations for a work perfume that empowers me to be my best self at work. 

What has worked well for me in the past was Cedrat Enivrant from Atelier Cologne. It was a gift from my family, and it took me a good few years to use up 50ml of it. I liked how refreshing it is, but not enough for me to say I want to stick with it for another 5 years haha.  

In terms of a work perfume, I am looking for something that is:

- Refreshing, and not too fruity or floral (not too lady-like essentially);

- Something of a lower sillage given the small office I will work in (I don't want to force everyone smell my perfume everyday);

- Something quite agnostic of seasonalities (in my POV citrus tones are a bit like this, but I also want to explore notes that are not citrus based)

To be fair, I think it would be great to find a perfume that fulfils the criteria above but I think it'd be quite difficult Razz. So if you have any good work perfume to recommend in general please let me know! 

2 years ago 1

The ones that immediately came to mind are these:

Pure Poison

Gucci Bamboo

Lancome Idole 

I consider them clean fragrances and would work really well.

Good Question 2 years ago

The perfumes that came at my mind: 

Gabrielle - Channel 

Pure Musc for her - Narciso 

Molecule 01 

2 years ago

Hi, if you're searching for something office-friendly but with some boldness and confidence I suggest you to try: Bottega Veneta for women and Gris Dior. Wink

2 years ago

Happy Chopard - BigaradiaHappy Chopard - Bigaradia -positive, versatile, impossible not to like

2 years ago

Concentré d'Orange VerteConcentré d'Orange Verte might work for you. But it is a citrus.

Notify about new comments
Forum Overview Perfume Recommendations Work perfume that exudes confidence ;)
Jump to