Search Forum

Rose fragrances for Mens

Rose fragrances for Mens 1 year ago

Hello

I am looking for a perfume with Rose, not necessarily a main note.

Clean fragrance for diary uses, as signature scent. 

My current favorites are Diptyque L Ombre dans Leau, Declaration d'Un Soir, Portrait of a Lady,

Thanks

Rose fragrances... 1 year ago 2

Hi Cafeole, if you don't mind about market gender, here you are some rosy colognes that I like, in some a main character, in others a supporting actor :

KyotoKyoto

ArabiansArabians

Hipster OudHipster Oud

Rosa RoseRosa Rose

Rose Gourmand MenRose Gourmand Men

Essence OudEssence Oud

Matière NoireMatière Noire

Oud IspahanOud Ispahan

Hope this helps. Enjoy

-Elysium

1 year ago 3

As @Elysium says, if you don't use gender identification in perfumes, there are a few that I love:

Kajal-Lamar LamarLamar: the rose here is beautifuly green and fresh. The overall scent in unisex, maybe slightly feminine for some.

Fruit de la Créativité - Les Signes de Grès Les Signes de Grès - Fruit de la CréativitéLes Signes de Grès - Fruit de la Créativité: the rose is not so pronounced, comes through in the mid and feels more powdery

État de Grâce - Les Signes de Grès Les Signes de Grès - État de GrâceLes Signes de Grès - État de Grâce: This is just a beautiful, beautiful intoxicating scent where the rose definitely is more hidden, but I think it gives the scent more "body". Recommended

Aaron Terence Hugh - Raw Cherry Raw CherryRaw Cherry : Not very rosy, but for sure worth a try. The faint dusty rose in the base together with the cherry that can be felt throughout its lifespan is completely different to what I am personally used to and it is very special.

Oud Touch and Oud Vanille from Franck Olivier oudTouchoudTouchoudVanilleoudVanille: more classic use of rose

Last edited by Kraemdon on 26.10.2022, 15:02; edited 1 time in total
1 year ago 1

Kreaemdon, thanks for mentioning Les Signes de Grès. I've got the three of them but did not mention them since they are not famous as they should be. Three hidden gems.

BTW, do you know that you can use the hashtag for mentioning a perfume present in the database? Just write the # followed by the name of the perfume, and you will get a list of matching fragrances. For instance, #kajal turns into LamarLamar.

Have a nice day/evening/night,

-Elysium

1 year ago
Elysium

Kreaemdon, thanks for mentioning Les Signes de Grès. I've got the three of them but did not mention them since they are not famous as they should be. Three hidden gems.

BTW, do you know that you can use the hashtag for mentioning a perfume present in the database? Just write the # followed by the name of the perfume, and you will get a list of matching fragrances. For instance, #kajal turns into LamarLamar.

Have a nice day/evening/night,

-Elysium

Yes, all 3 of them are extremely good fragrances and i absolutely love all of them. They are not well known, but should be. Does not hurt to mention them once in a while, hahaha

thanks for the tips regarding referencing perfumes

11 months ago

I would say:

Moschino Toy Boy 

Issey Miyake L'Eau d'Issey pour Homme Or Encens

Korres L'Eau de Parfum 20

Giorgio Armani Eau de Nuit Oud

11 months ago

Serge Lutens- Fille de Berlin is a very rich, realistic, dark rose.  Good fragrance for men but also very unisex-y.

10 months ago

Rose & CuirRose & Cuir is good on my husband. Still he loves Rose Prick (Body Spray)Rose Prick Body Spray and The MoonThe Moon

10 months ago

Agree with Markushon!

10 months ago
10 months ago

Hellow ,, these some rose fragrances a feel good balanced rose for men hope you enjoy them,,

⏩Oud couture from carolina herrera ,, lovely oud - taif rose combo though slightly leans feminine..

⏩Eau capitale from deptyque ,,beautiful rose with fresh patchouli 

⏩Radical rose by matiere premiere ,,bold rich french style rose with patchouli 

⏩ xerjoff Fars beautiful oreintal spicy ambery opulant rich rose,,,  also alexandria III & more than words from xerjof has rich real oud rose combo 

⏩L'Homme a la rose from  MFK,, beautiful relaxing watery fresh rose with amber ,, sure you will find further options ,,

10 months ago

Rosa Centifolia (2022)Rosa Centifolia (2022) - a woody rose

9 months ago

The closest to my heart is Homme a la Rose from MFK. Not a loud scent, bit cold.

7 months ago

Fragrances off the beaten path

"Talismans Collection - Le Mat | Mendittorosa"

RudisRudis

6 months ago

Spice Must FlowSpice Must Flow and № 06 - Incense Rosé№ 06 - Incense Rosé are the first ones that come to mind, though you could also find something interesting in the Guerlain catalogue for sure!

6 months ago

I have two Oud Rose fragrances and one of them is blended so well it took me a few wears to realise it was part of the Rose Oud fragrances. All I knew was I sampled and liked it so bought a full bottle. It is Xerjoff SopranoSoprano

The only reason I realised it was an Oud Rose fragrance was due to buying OnyxOnyx from Aaron Terence Hughes which makes it easy to detect the Rose and Oud notes while Soprano was blended so well it was more fruity and a touch spicy sweet to me, but now I know there is rose in it every time I wear it. Many say it leans feminine but as a 42 year old male I feel confident in wearing this in all honesty.

Onyx on the other hand I would say leans more masculine. He has Onyx Air which is not listed on here but he also has Onyx ExtremeOnyx Extreme which is one I have my eyes on.

5 months ago

Not a fan of rose but I liked Oriental Edition IIOriental Edition II I loved it on my husband as well.

4 months ago

I always try to get my guy friends into rose with L'Homme À la RoseL'Homme À la Rose since it's a greener rose.

Oud Satin Mood (Eau de Parfum)Oud Satin Mood Eau de Parfum

Signature RoséSignature Rosé

"Portrait of a Lady | Editions de Parfums Frédéric Malle"

NoMadNoMad

Dior Homme ParfumDior Homme Parfum

Rosewood ParfumRosewood Parfum

3 months ago

my partner really likes "Accrodisiaque | Versȧtıle", it's only available as a perfume oil but it's really nice and not super expensive. the brand describes it as a neo rose, but i wouldn't say rose is the main character since there's a lot of notes at play

3 months ago
3 months ago

For deisgner i would look to Toy BoyToy Boy

As for niche AoudAoud

3 months ago

I would say:

Dusita - Rosarine, for a sweet jammy rose with hints of raspberry.

Acqua di Parma - Zafferano, for a good rose and saffron combination that becomes a skin scent later if you so wish.  Smile

Diptyque - Oud Palao, for a really nuclear rose with an animalistic and oud-like undertone.

Notify about new comments
Jump to