Search Forum

Beware if You Want to Sell Any of Your Perfumes

Beware if You Want to Sell Any of Your Perfumes 1 year ago 2

I just read about this and am absolutely gobsmacked.   Please sign the form and ask your friends, family, and co-workers to sign as well.  This is nothing short of outrageous!!

"If you resell perfumes on any site, those sites are now required to report the amount you sell to the IRS regardless of the fact that you paid taxes on that item in the first place. You will still be required to pay more taxes on that item if you sold $600 or more within a year. Right now, selling sites are issuing petitions to urge Congress to revoke the new law which was sneaked into the 2020 stimulus package. The new law also exposes all the personal information of the seller to the buyer. Unfortunately, it seems our elected officials don't even bother to read the bills they are voting on. If you want this new, unfair law overturned please sign the petition to urge Congress to revoke this unfair practice. Have all your friends and family sign it too."

https://www.ebaymainstreet.com... … 2022-1099K

Re: Beware if You Want to Sell Any of Your Perfumes 1 year ago
Oriane

I just read about this and am absolutely gobsmacked.   Please sign the form and ask your friends, family, and co-workers to sign as well.  This is nothing short of outrageous!!

"If you resell perfumes on any site, those sites are now required to report the amount you sell to the IRS regardless of the fact that you paid taxes on that item in the first place. You will still be required to pay more taxes on that item if you sold $600 or more within a year. Right now, selling sites are issuing petitions to urge Congress to revoke the new law which was sneaked into the 2020 stimulus package. The new law also exposes all the personal information of the seller to the buyer. Unfortunately, it seems our elected officials don't even bother to read the bills they are voting on. If you want this new, unfair law overturned please sign the petition to urge Congress to revoke this unfair practice. Have all your friends and family sign it too."

https://www.ebaymainstreet.com unblocked gamez … 2022-1099K

Thanks for sharing. I read it.

1 year ago

Looks like eBay took down the page.  I wonder if they reversed the policy?

3 months ago

Thanks for sharing.

3 months ago
Desro

Thanks for sharing.

You are welcome.  I have not tried to sell any of my perfumes, so I have no idea if the law is still in force or not.  Anyone know?

Notify about new comments
Forum Overview Perfumes & Brands Beware if You Want to Sell Any of Your Perfumes
Jump to